Why are bowlers not getting MOTM awards?

Lord

Apart from Bumrah other 2 are deserved...  From 2/3 Rahul basically turned the game in India's favor. 

Today Aus crumbled under scoreboard pressure.  Game was done & dusted by Ngidi & Jansen at the top. 

Qdk took on Australia's strength & played a amazing inns. 

Rabada bowled well but it was a supporting role.  Only a 5for would have propelled him to a MoTM title. 

Naah, I think all are deserved ones.

Rohit's knock was at different level to Bumrah's spell.

Rahul's knock was also better than Jadeja's spell which was good itself but it's not like he picked 4 or 5 wickets, 2 were taken by Kuldeep. Rahul also kept wickets for 50 overs and then batted all the overs too, so he was basically part of the game all the way through the game.

Today's game also, game was already lost after three top order wickets, Rabada just cashed on the momentum and did more damage. de kock deserved a MOM bcoz last game he hit hundred too but Markram stole the show.

7 hours ago, singhvivek141 said:

Doesn't work that way bhai...as the target moves up (300+) the level of caution increases as well.

I understand, I saw whole match Bumrah bowled well. He was not anything special to get MOM.

Rohit on other hand made mockery of that total and deserved to get MOM.

1 minute ago, Serpico said:

Bumrah gets MOTM for 2/19 

When was the last time a bowler goi motm in ODIs for a 2 wicket haul?

I'll consider this a win for the whole bowling unit. Everyone did their part and dismantled Pak 

It was more for 19 runs in 7 overs. Bumrah bowled very well.Well deserved for him.

He set the tone today.

3 minutes ago, Number said:

I think they just compensated him for not giving him last time lol.

Without Rohit's knock I think the game would be quite close.

Match might have been close if Rohit got out early but if Bumrah did not get those two wickets plus 19 runs only  and they might have reached  250 plus.

Edited by putrevus
9 minutes ago, Serpico said:

Bumrah gets MOTM for 2/19 

When was the last time a bowler goi motm in ODIs for a 2 wicket haul?

I'll consider this a win for the whole bowling unit. Everyone did their part and dismantled Pak 

yeah Bumrah is sort of leader of bowling pack. So this is win for all.

5 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Match might have been close if Rohit got out early but if Bumrah did not get those two wickets plus 19 runs only  and they might have reached  250 plus.

They were looking good for 280+ till Rizwan got out.