This is the worst Pakistani side i have ever seen.

the don

7 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Before the Asia Cup we took this Pakistani side to be a potential world cup winner.

The first game against India where we struggled to a 266, we were still in awe.

Subsequently they have been really bad. Minnow level bad.

And Pakistan can't play spin at all.

Afghans deserved this win.

Ummah won either way :nice:

17 minutes ago, Norman said:

This is why I said keep your feet grounded until a month ago.. but nope you had to jump around like an ape using the old Lahori logic.

Ab dekh..ho gayi na ghor beizzati 

Meri kia beizzati hai, main thodi bowling kerwa raha hoon. Sports main yehi hota hai, people even cheer for Arsenal.

11 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Before the Asia Cup we took this Pakistani side to be a potential world cup winner.

The first game against India where we struggled to a 266, we were still in awe.

Subsequently they have been really bad. Minnow level bad.

And Pakistan can't play spin at all.

Afghans deserved this win.

They would have been all out for 150 on that pitch.

"We are the number 1 odi side"

"We have the best bowling line-up"

"We have the best batsman in Barbie Azam"

"We would have chased 266 in 38 overs if not for rain"

"Indian batsmen doesn't have the auqaat to play Shaheen"

Just some of the statements made by OP before the Asia Cup. 

As they say "Namak swaad anusaar, baatein auqaat anusaar". 

Lol. Weren't these guys hyping up how they are number 1 ranked side? :phehe:

I remembered how there were some posts not too long ago about how they beat Hongkong by a bigger margin than India and how they were going to be World beaters! Suddenly, became the worst?! 

3 minutes ago, IndianRenegade said:

I will blame babar. He keeps playing the anchor role & wasting balls, sucking out momentum. His records will look good, while pak will lose.

Having said that their bowling is awful. They should have defended 282, even without Naseem. 

Every single side would hve defended 280 here, even Netherlands. But not this lot

Just now, the don said:

Lag gayee bet. Naseem is a safe bet. Im pitting my money on him being a superstar for the long haul.

What I will do with your money ?

Few years down the road neither of us will remember this, and after few series here and there again Pakistan will come up with another list of excuses for him as well.

Simple thing, stop hyping the bowlers prematurely till they do something substantial for a significant amount of time.

It took ages for Bumrah, Siraj & Shami to build the reputation which they have now...India has produced match winners like Sreesanth who were mavericks for the limited period of time (2007 T20 game vs Australia, 2007 Test series vs SA, 2006 series vs Pakistan), but couldn't sustain the performance due to x,y,z reasons.

Also, its not about the failure you get, but it's about how you overcome that failure. Bumrah faced the reality in 2017 CT final just after one year of his debut. He came back stronger and smarter from that experience.