ICC Cricket World Cup 2023 | England vs Sri Lanka, 25th Match,Bengaluru

nitinbwj

1 minute ago, LordPrabhzy said:

SL media needs to make a similar mauka mauka advert.

5-0 streak :hysterical:

they actually hammered them worse ( Jaysurya) against Arthertons england i. 1996. Eng scored 225 od. They chased in 28/29 overs. That match was the start of run for lanka and they hammered india twice.. ankola and prabhakar were the bowlers in the group stage.. 

3 minutes ago, neel roy said:

in all ko s india lost the toss except ct final. Thats the biggest reason. The 2019 wc sf was loaded against india. Pitch covered under rain.. day 2 of odi.. even a critical umpires call went against india.. kohli if I remember 

India have been extremely unlucky , they have been most consistent side for most part in last decade but they have no trophies to show for their consistency.

15 minutes ago, neel roy said:

in all ko s india lost the toss except ct final. Thats the biggest reason. The 2019 wc sf was loaded against india. Pitch covered under rain.. day 2 of odi.. even a critical umpires call went against india.. kohli if I remember 

You can't complain about luck if you don't do controllables right. Shami should have played. And 240 should be chased easily.

23 minutes ago, putrevus said:

India have been extremely unlucky , they have been most consistent side for most part in last decade but they have no trophies to show for their consistency.

India in this millennium has only lost 8 matches in wc but only won the wc once. Semifinalists in  2 ( 2015,2019) and finalist in 2003. Not a bad record tbh 

2003 : Aus twice

2007 : BD SL

2011 : SAF

2015 : Aus

2019 : Eng Nz

Pakistan in WC in this millennium 

2003 : Group Stage

2007 : Group stage 

2011 : SF

2015 : Group Stage

2019 : Group Stage ( easy to copy paste)

2023 : Gr**** St*** …. Loading.. testing check 123

Edited by neel roy
3 minutes ago, neel roy said:

India in this millennium has only lost 8 matches in wc but only won the wc once. Semifinalists in  2 ( 2015,2019) and finalist in 2003. Not a bad record tbh 

2003 : Aus twice

2007 : BD SL

2011 : SAF

2015 : Aus

2019 : Eng Nz

Pakistan in WC in this millennium 

2003 : Group Stage

2007 : Group stage 

2011 : SF

2015 : Group Stage

2019 : Group Stage ( easy to copy paste)

India should not compare itself with Pakistan in anything. They should aim to become Australia of 2000s.

Pakistan is a piss poor side who just got very lucky on couple of occasions.

4 minutes ago, putrevus said:

India should not compare itself with Pakistan in anything. They should aim to become Australia of 2000s.

Pakistan is a piss poor side who just got very lucky on couple of occasions.

to me the best pakistan side was 1999. All in prime and still got hammered bu aus in finals and against one spinner venkatesh prasad 

52 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Nothing lucky about getting exposed or choking in knockouts. Pakistan has been consistently performing in wt20s but i wont call them unlucky.

1 hour ago, GeeGaw said:

Despite how god awful the Poms have played this tournament I have no doubt India will find a way to lose to them.  ICC needs England to remain in contention and India with its long history of match-fixing will be more than happy to oblige.

Tu Pakistani hai kya? Bahut jali hai naa? Burnol chahiye? I can ship 10-12 Burnols to your address for free, if you want. Tell me. :hysterical:

Hmmm....suddenly lots of talk have started on reddit,Aussie,England and some other forums that Ind will lose the next game to keep Eng alive ! :wall: I mean WTF. Some are even calling us chokers against Eng and that we'll be walloped this time.

My only worry is ..we will still make it to the semis despite the loss if it happens but why the fukkk lose to pathetic ENG.I haven't forgotten the SF hammering. Time to crush these poms. Dravid might rest Kohli,Bumrah and play SKY,Shardul :hysterical: