Rohit is the difference for India this WC

sage

34 minutes ago, Jay said:

Steyn has destroyed fab 4 in 2008 in India as well. Best bowler of all time. 

that nagpur pitch had a lot of spice. yes, he is one of the ATG pacers, but some context is needed. on a flat track, I remember sehwag gave him a true walloping

1 hour ago, Jay said:

wonder how he would fare now vs prime steyn. he handled cummins well. Still think steyn is the one bowler that can take him apart. Never know though.

It's South African pitches. I don't think cummins is far behind steyn and might be as good as him by the time he retires.

Absolutely......we don't have a single batter at the level of Rohit even on potential. I still remember a 19 yo rohit playing first t20 wc ( one which India won) played Blinder against sa in that ko match hit sixes against morkel and Steyn. Than even in final against pak scored some handy 30 to took us past 150 and then after 2013 he completely hit the beast mode in ODIs. I am telling you we don't have a single batter even on potential like rohit and kohli in loi. All these Pandya, Kishan and Iyer never look comfortable against pace. Pandya is playing since past 7 year and still a potential only.

22 minutes ago, Banton said:

Pandya, pant are spin bashers.

Not Pant he is absolute legend in test and can play all kind of bowling.......but Pandya has degraded in his prowess of hitting sixes against fast bowler. He was best during 2019 wc.But still better than most Pakistani batter.

16 minutes ago, Rajakumar_Sharma said:

We just lost to Pakistan and Srilanka under his captaincy in a massive Asia Cup, the biggest tournament after losing to Pakistan in WC 2021

, and we lost AGAIN

This really Hurts!! he has to go

he has one more chance , The t20 wc but i doubt we we will even get to knockout stage.