It is going to hurt for long

2 minutes ago, Texan said:

This is what I kept saying about Australia. They always win when they are the best team. They still win when they are second or third best team. When the 4 semi-finalists were determined, they were the only teams who were not chokers. They showed exactly why they have bossed the game of cricket for so long. They always show up when it matters the most.

They dont get overawed by the big match...Even today , Be it opting to bowl as it is a cricketing decision based on the pitch or keep going for runs even when 3 wickets fell, it shows their big match preparedness. Had Idnia lost 3 wickets chasing 240, I am sure India would have  easily lost in an final match because our batetrs dont have big match temperament. Only way batting last we could've won is our first 3 batters coming to the party.  

10 minutes ago, urbestfriend said:

They dont get overawed by the big match...Even today , Be it opting to bowl as it is a cricketing decision based on the pitch or keep going for runs even when 3 wickets fell, it shows their big match preparedness. Had Idnia lost 3 wickets chasing 240, I am sure India would have  easily lost in an final match because our batetrs dont have big match temperament. Only way batting last we could've won is our first 3 batters coming to the party.  

That's also our specialty. This is what Dhoni instilled in our team and was backed up by Yuvraj, Raina, Harbhajan, Zaheer, and the rest. This was why teams like Pak get overawed by the match and lose to us. This is also why Yuvraj and Raina showed their mettle against Aus in 2011. Somewhere we lost it with the injection of Virat and his "aggressiveness". I had a better feeling about Rohit but he couldn't recover the team from the damage done by Virat.

5 hours ago, urbestfriend said:

Didn't feel so bad when we lost WTC twice 

Didn't feel so bad when we didn't make it to the final in T20 WC 

But this is going to hurt bad..

We bossed every game to falter so badly at the final...It was our game to lose..All we needed was 260-270 and yet we're here. 

Nothing for Rahul Dravid, Nothing for Rohit Sharma , Nothing for billion Indian people who are supporting this team with all their heart. 

One advice iodex maliye kaam pe chaliye :hysterical: