It is going to hurt for long

Didn't feel so bad when we lost WTC twice 

Didn't feel so bad when we didn't make it to the final in T20 WC 

But this is going to hurt bad..

We bossed every game to falter so badly at the final...It was our game to lose..All we needed was 260-270 and yet we're here. 

Nothing for Rahul Dravid, Nothing for Rohit Sharma , Nothing for billion Indian people who are supporting this team with all their heart. 

2 hours ago, Bigg Brother said:

It happens.. We are the 2nd best team..move on. Look how Australia played today with their bowling and fielding and now with batting we will see. Deserves to win. My only regret would be losing home wc.

We are not the second best, we can beat any team. But we sucked today. Props to the Aussies for bringing their best to the battle. All said and done, it's about entertainment and it's time to move on as the show has come to a close. 

6 minutes ago, nevada said:

We are not the second best, we can beat any team. But we sucked today. Props to the Aussies for bringing their best to the battle. All said and done, it's about entertainment and it's time to move on as the show has come to a close. 

I like your perspective. Its after all a game. Someone had to lose. Its unfortunately us. Time to move on. And well played Australia. They deserve to win.

2 hours ago, urbestfriend said:

Nothing for Rahul Dravid, Nothing for Rohit Sharma , Nothing for billion Indian people who are supporting this team with all their heart. 

As if there is only one team playing to win the match.

India isn't obligated to win the World Cup just because it is in their home. Grow up. Australia is playing to win too.

1 minute ago, TNAmarkFromIndia said:

India isn't obligated to win the World Cup just because it is in their home. Grow up. Australia is playing to win too.

oh really? I didn't know. I guess that excuses this shoddy performance

This is what I kept saying about Australia. They always win when they are the best team. They still win when they are second or third best team. When the 4 semi-finalists were determined, they were the only teams who were not chokers. They showed exactly why they have bossed the game of cricket for so long. They always show up when it matters the most.

5 minutes ago, TNAmarkFromIndia said:

Yes, this is why India always loses any ICC tournament because other team is playing to win :)