Bangladeshis celebrating India's loss in WC final

Gollum

1 hour ago, diga said:

wow... do they contaminate the food with beef/ spit?  

Something like that, the hate level of seeing successfull Indians coming to restaurants, taking cabs etc and these guys is a lot.

This is not something I am seeing now, back in 1995 - I did my hotel schooling in Switzerland and I was then in NY, about to join Uni in Boston. I had 2 months free so my uncle put me up for part time job in a joint Indo-Pak restaurant. The waiters were good, and 2-3 of them were bangladeshis.

They used to see rch Indian ladies come for kitty party etc, and always comment..I couldnt understand all of bengali but you could tell that they were damn jealous. I didn;t want to get in the already toxic politics of an Indian restaurants and did my job, had fun and went away

1 hour ago, Rajiv said:

This is mostly for NRI's, avoid restaurants where you know or take out where these guys work. I don't trust them as heard some terrible instances

If you are outside India and want to eat Indian eat at the fancy places where whites eat. Those usually have an Indian chef with white/black/hispanic staff.

The lower end stuff has Pakistani/Bangladeshis.

4 hours ago, cricketfan28 said:

Pakistanis fans are better.

Way better. And even if they hate us, it's natural only, because of historical reasons. Mostly it is just banter, often crude....and many Pakistani fans have a sense of humour, sometimes even self-deprecating. 

Bangladeshis are a different breed though. If you remember the noise after the 2015 WC QF. Or the ODI series that year where they beat us 2-1, their national newspaper had a cartoon mocking our Indian players with half shaved heads, targetted towards Hindu funeral rites. likewise a popular website of theirs had a cartoon of Taskin holding Dhoni's decapitated head. That's the kind of nonsense they are capable of. That's why Nidahas final, Mirpur test etc. were such big relief for me, otherwise you can't imagine what their troll army would have unleashed on us. 

Edited by Gollum
3 hours ago, Rajiv said:

This is mostly for NRI's, avoid restaurants where you know or take out where these guys work. I don't trust them as heard some terrible instances

They are here everywhere. In all restaurants in Bengaluru. Having lived in Bengal for 20 odd years, easy for me to spot them......all from Malda, Murshidabad apparently lol. 

2 hours ago, diga said:

wow... do they contaminate the food with beef/ spit?  

Worse, I remember a news report from 4-5 years ago where few of them were arrested and they were mixing human feces in the food out of spite of non-Muslims visiting that restaurant. 

9 minutes ago, Gollum said:

They are here everywhere. In all restaurants in Bengaluru. Having lived in Bengal for 20 odd years, easy for me to spot them......all from Malda, Murshidabad apparently lol. 

Went to Faridabad recently...  Plenty of beggars (Muslim women/kid)  I could easily identify them as Rohingya/Bangladeshi...  Had to verbally abuse them & even asked how tf they crossed into our side.  Stopped fellow friends & known ones to ever take pity or give them money.  They have become very persistent though. 

Srilankans fly under the radar, but they are equally hateful against any Indian success or failure. The posters on reddit srilankan community were thanking Australia for defeating us. You need to see  the joy with which they were posting in that group about India's loss. Due to BCCI and Indian fans we are the enemy number 1 for the whole cricketing world.

Edited by Tillu
4 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Went to Faridabad recently...  Plenty of beggars (Muslim women/kid)  I could easily identify them as Rohingya/Bangladeshi...  Had to verbally abuse them & even asked how tf they crossed into our side.  Stopped fellow friends & known ones to ever take pity or give them money.  They have become very persistent though. 

Why are they not being deported?

2 minutes ago, Khota said:

Why are they not being deported?

Idk man there are legit colonies of them in Delhi & in freakin Jammu as well...  Talking about Rohingyas here.  Bangladeshis are harder to detect & deport as they have fake Id's and everything nowadays. 

Govt  Chutiya hai bas baaki sab ho sakta hai

Not only BD cricket team has failed to improve over decades, rather deteriorated , its followers suffer from some kind of psychological condition . They are always in delusion about the capability of their team . The worst team among all the international teams , they always expect their team to win the trophy and it ends up at the bottom and its not getting any better. BD fans have no sense of reality, sportsman spirit, decency and how to enjoy the big games with an open mind when their own team is not playing. 

Don't think they hate Indian team, they are just extremely jealous . I blame BD team for dragging their fans to the "lowest ranking " with their long history of failures . 

24 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Idk man there are legit colonies of them in Delhi & in freakin Jammu as well...  Talking about Rohingyas here.  Bangladeshis are harder to detect & deport as they have fake Id's and everything nowadays. 

Govt  Chutiya hai bas baaki sab ho sakta hai

It is a failure of government for not deporting these haters.

1 hour ago, First class said:

Not only BD cricket team has failed to improve over decades, rather deteriorated , its followers suffer from some kind of psychological condition . They are always in delusion about the capability of their team . The worst team among all the international teams , they always expect their team to win the trophy and it ends up at the bottom and its not getting any better. BD fans have no sense of reality, sportsman spirit, decency and how to enjoy the big games with an open mind when their own team is not playing. 

Don't think they hate Indian team, they are just extremely jealous . I blame BD team for dragging their fans to the "lowest ranking " with their long history of failures . 

Hv been following your posts for quite sometime.   U are probably among the few sensible pakistani posters on this forum.   Not giving my judgement based on this post (of yours) but based on overall content from your end. 

33 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Bangladesh cricket is undeserving of a 4 page thread.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I can barely name 4 BD cricketers of all time.

timeout Shakib. 

Mushriful?

Athar Ali Khan (mainly for terrible comedy commentary)

Fizz

Most posters are not discussing 'bangladesh cricket' on this thread.  They are discussing Bangladeshi citizen's mentality overall.