India vs Australia 3rd T20 - Guwahati - 28 Nov

4 minutes ago, Andy said:

Once Bumrah Shami retires we are going to go back to the 90s team bowling. These people are club level bowlers. If you cannot defend 40+ runs in 12 balls, you can never win defending. 

Not just our pacers.   Even Axar went for plenty in the 19th over.   Axar will get smashed left right and centre in WT20 in windies , if he plays.  

I wish we play Aus on a fast Kingston wicket.

Would love to see Bumrah and Shami vs Aus batsmen(Warner, Head, Marsh, Maxwell, Wade)

Also would love to see Cummins and Hazlewood vs Indian batsmen (Gaikwad, Jaiswal, Suryakumar Chandrakumar, Rinku)

Remember a "fast" Kingston wicket (or even Bridgetown Barbados).

Edited by AKane
1 minute ago, nitinbwj said:

I'm dead sure we would have defended 20 had Mukesh bowled last over. He atleast has accuracy 

This.  He is our most accurate bowler. 

But SKY deserves the most blame. Instead of finishing off Axar's quota after 5th wicket and squeezing the rate, he held him back to bowl with a very wet ball against a left hander. 

Just now, Nikhil_cric said:

This.  He is our most accurate bowler. 

But SKY deserves the most blame. Instead of finishing off Axar's quota after 5th wicket and squeezing the rate, he held him back to bowl with a very wet ball against a left hander. 

And then of course Ishan Kishan and his stupid no ball and keeping in that over. 

2 minutes ago, AKane said:

I wish we play Aus on a fast Kingston wicket.

Would love to see Bumrah and Shami vs Aus batsmen(Warner, Head, Marsh, Maxwell, Wade)

Also would love to see (Cummins and Hazlewood) vs Indian batsmen (Gaikwad, Jaiswal, Suryakumar Chandrakumar, Rinku)

Remember a "fast" Kingston wicket (or even Bridgetown Barbados).

Barbados would be a nightmare...  Read Jamaica is not hosting any game so at least one venue is gone.