IPL 2024 Mini Auctions

Lord

30 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

it begs the question.. how did Pandya get that much money when his watch collection itself is worth millions of dollars

Exactly Patek watches cost 3 mil. The one he has. His net worth on google searches. Multiple ones say 4 mil lol. How then can he afford it??

Ok wait it's now 11 mil. 

But what retard would waste 3 mil on a watch if your net worth is like Max 3 times that. Unless he got it for free.

Edited by harpicP
1 hour ago, cowboysfan said:

correct and also the cap is way too low .teams and IPL are making so much money (we are talking billions here)but players are paid peanuts.In most leagues players salaries approach 40-50%.Cricketers have never formed a proper union and thats a shame.

How much more they want? For a 2month tourney? 

Extrapolate that for a whole year then it equates close to top end nfl star player salaries on average

Bear in mind, nfl players play close to 50 games a year If not more.

Edited by harpicP
1 hour ago, Lord said:

Already gave a lame excuse that public lapped up

Lol talks like he is generous but then keeps account of every rupee he spends and even rubs it in by illustrating in detail about how much he spends lol. If you are magnanimous then you don't need to let the world know about how much you expend. That just looks like a publicity move. 

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

Though I don't care about IPL, have seen Starc and his wife being snarky towards India/Indians on social media. Taking digs at BCCI or the likes of Bhogle and Gavaskar is perfectly reasonable, but somehow don't get good vibes from them, they seem kinda racist to me. Though I may be completely wrong and they are like that with everybody.

Where did you see these remarks? I usually see starc behaving in matches vs india. He turns it up vs nz england sa etc

Yes his wife looks snarky. She could be racist. I am not sure but I think she is just a piece of ****. Starc seems ok.

2 hours ago, Bigg Brother said:

All these Aussie stars are putting their names only because WT20 is next year that too after IPL. So,paid vacation+ some practice. They will run away whenever ASHES or some important series happening. Starc earned in single season what he missed by not playing last 6-7 seasons. 

That's what happens when you win the world cup. It's an illusion. Blame our dud batsmen for the flop show

14 minutes ago, harpicP said:

How much more they want? For a 2month tourney? 

Extrapolate that for a whole year then it equates close to top end nfl star player salaries on average

Bear in mind, nfl players play close to 50 games a year If not more.

let me give you an example.NBA players get 50% of the revenue,length of the tournament should be irrelevant. without players there is no IPL.

17 minutes ago, cowboysfan said:

let me give you an example.NBA players get 50% of the revenue,length of the tournament should be irrelevant. without players there is no IPL.

True. Well who is stopping them from forming a union? It's mostly cause the rich ones don't want to form such unions. Cause if they do then a portion of their share will need to br parted with.

54 minutes ago, harpicP said:

Exactly Patek watches cost 3 mil. The one he has. His net worth on google searches. Multiple ones say 4 mil lol. How then can he afford it??

Ok wait it's now 11 mil. 

But what retard would waste 3 mil on a watch if your net worth is like Max 3 times that. Unless he got it for free.

He is likely to bankrupt in 10 years or so. 

17 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Starc is beyond dumb, he is in his dying end of his career. Many better t20 players than him. With that much money many players they can win

Lol hes the clever one.

Performs for his country when it matters and wins them trophies and dumb IPL owners make him a millionaire when hes always chosen Aus over IPL. hes not sounding dumb now is he