Shubman Gill : Just too many weaknesses ?

Number

1 minute ago, Lone Wolf said:

Harsh Reality is Farooqi has insane fan following among Muslims & young chapri Youth...  I bet entire Bambi belt is crazy for him.  I honestly don't know WTF is wrong with that region. 

So no surprise these new cricketers want to be in that circle for their own benefit. 

Farooqi even won a show that Kangana Hosted & lifted the trophy.  I remember RW had a meltdown over it & then they collectively Ditched Kangana lol

He got a hero's welcome in Dongri. That is Dawood Ibrahim's area, even today Dawood enjoys immense popularity in Dongri, saw a documentary about it once. 

54 minutes ago, Gollum said:

That fluke 100 will cost Indian cricket big time. Should have been given out LBW early in his innings, umpires call ne bacha diya isko. 

One was that LBW (from Anderson) which was saved by umpire's call by a whisker.   Another LBW (from Hartley) saved by the faintest of inside edge which he himself was not too sure about.  LOL.  Never seen a fluke century like this in recent memory.   I would be really surprised if he gets another century in rest of the series.  

Just now, Frustrated said:

One was that LBW (from Anderson) which was saved by umpire's call by a whisker.   Another LBW (from Hartley) saved by the faintest of inside edge which he himself was not too sure about.  LOL.  Never seen a fluke century like this in recent memory.   I would be really surprised if he gets another century in rest of the series.  

Even Iyer would have scored a 100 with that much of luck, but unfortunately he fell to some amazing catches. 

15 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Harsh Reality is Farooqi has insane fan following among Muslims & young chapri Youth...  I bet entire Bambi belt is crazy for him.  I honestly don't know WTF is wrong with that region. 

So no surprise these new cricketers want to be in that circle for their own benefit. 

Farooqi even won a show that Kangana Hosted & lifted the trophy.  I remember RW had a meltdown over it & then they collectively Ditched Kangana lol

This season of BB was most unfollowed,the makers probably monkey balanced with their OTT version

8 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

This season of BB was most unfollowed,the makers probably monkey balanced with their OTT version

There are still lots & unemployed Chapri Youth that follows this crap...  I reckon Jio streamed it for free this time so TV ratings anyway won't matter. 

Saw some random no name Youtubers with massive fan following. 

Last three winners have been Grade A Chapris for a reason...  MC Stan,  Elvish & now this Farooqi.  All three have rabid fandoms

7 hours ago, Frustrated said:

Just one fluky hundred accompanied by 4 flop shows (with single digit) so far.    Despite the hundred, he averages less than 30 in this series.   Useless..

That fluke 100 is gonna cost Indian cricket big :facepalm:

4 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

I think he will be dropped if he fails in 2nd inning.   If Iyer didn't retain his spot, this fraud won't either.  He averages < 35 in this series despite that hundred.   

Powerful mafia backing this guy, even if he fails, fit Kela will replace Patidar. 

26 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

I knew that fluke 100 will hurt us. Actually Shreyas Iyer looked better at the crease. But rightfully punished for irresponsible shots. This frontfoot plonker looked worse. 

Gill is so bad that he should bat below kuldeep IMO. this is a more realistic order given the batting XI we have:

3 minutes ago, Vijy said:

Gill is so bad that he should bat below kuldeep IMO. this is a more realistic order given the batting XI we have:

He needs 440 joltisque treatment to get into his senses(drop him for good atleast in tests), he's too much distracted

A more skilled Yuvi was dropped in 2001 for his irresponsible batting on few occasions in late 2000

Alas,that was a different time,today times have changed, accountability absent

Edited by Suhaan