ICF New Banner Thread

varun

Tendu should have been in the center' date=' but the banner is fab[/quote'] consider kiya tha.....but then I saw that pic of SRT and couldn't help myself but to use it.......that pose is too jhakaas......it's like 'ghar vaapas jane ka raasta, uss taraf'.....but that pic looks awkward in the centre....

consider kiya tha.....but then I saw that pic of SRT and couldn't help myself but to use it.......that pose is too jhakaas......it's like 'ghar vaapas jane ka raasta' date=' uss taraf'.....but that pic looks awkward in the centre....[/quote'] :icflove:

Thanks cabby.....:two_thumbs_up:......I was constantly asking people for suggestions and all while I made the older versions......go through the last 2 pages.....koi baat nahi......
koi na :P will help u in next one :winky: honestly, this is one of the better ones :hatsoff: the new t dawg is here :dance:

Time for the new banner Tdigi. Acknowledging what Leander achieved and is still going strong at the age of 40. Banner should read "Indian Cricket Fans salute Leander Paes" 3rd US Open. 8th Grandslam. You remember how we had Australian Open banner, right? Let's do that. It's time to do this.