MAYANK YADAV .... EXPRESS and bouncy Indian pacer who is accurate too

11 hours ago, singhvivek141 said:

They're just there to collect their paychecks & play around with the career of young quicks.

They will only show proactiveness when a "top tier" batter like KL Rahul is injured. Then they will use every knowledge in their book to ensure he is ready to screw us again before every big tournament.

Then the players need to voice their opinions. Fast bowlers are too important for them to be mishandled. 

I did not know VVS was the director, he is as useless as they come. This is gift of Ganguly to Indian cricket Dravid and VVS. 

Such a sorry state of affairs. KL Rahul is now being called a top tier batsman. Who ever calls him top tier batsman need to get their heads examined.

17 hours ago, Jaydev_Unadkat said:

As I said before low IQ biased people like you should refrain commenting about things. 
There were 3 catches dropped of that Unadkat over. If it was some phaaaast bowler you and your lot would be creaming their pants saying how great an over that was as he created 3 chances! That is the level of critical thinking possessed by low IQ chumps!

Unadkat has bowled well throughout this IpL and even today was economical in his first 3 overs + the awful fielding in the last l over.

Jaydev Unadkat provides more value than Tyagi and Umran combined and thats why he plays. Bowling phaast and getting pasted for 15 runs everytime you bowl will result in you warming the bench.

Also, Unadkat’s last ball six won this game eventually! A champion all round performance from the un sung hero!

I am not specifically against one slow bowler but intend to highlight that as soon as even a tailend batsman starts hitting a slow bowler...that trundler has nothing in his arsenal. Shashank was a no 8 n he his unadkt for 27 runs in an over.

I just wish to highlight that he bowls at 108 k to 120k .even he has any guile ..international batsman will roast him grill him n eat him.evn nattu is a trundler , even bhuvi but they are quality trundler but nadkat is a very average bowler now ..earlier he bowled 125 to 135k n one could say he can improve but now he is  as fast as sidharth the tall spinner.

Swing...hardly any swing

His usp is left arm 115 k bowling.

I am surprised he also has fans.

My advise to him would be to come back to bowl atleast at 132k...

I feel he won't be picked in next match and next IPL too

17 hours ago, Jaydev_Unadkat said:

As I said before low IQ biased people like you should refrain commenting about things. 
There were 3 catches dropped of that Unadkat over. If it was some phaaaast bowler you and your lot would be creaming their pants saying how great an over that was as he created 3 chances! That is the level of critical thinking possessed by low IQ chumps!

Unadkat has bowled well throughout this IpL and even today was economical in his first 3 overs + the awful fielding in the last l over.

Jaydev Unadkat provides more value than Tyagi and Umran combined and thats why he plays. Bowling phaast and getting pasted for 15 runs everytime you bowl will result in you warming the bench.

Also, Unadkat’s last ball six won this game eventually! A champion all round performance from the un sung hero!

I am sure you would hate mayank yadav then.

All ex fast bowlers of the world are singing praises about him.

Are they insane???

hahaha Kuldeep Sen another useless ICF hyped phaast boy getting the pasting he deserved...all the low iq neckbeards who were making fun of Unadkat's last game are super quiet.. There is a reason why such bowlers are not picked. They are injured 10 out of 12 months and when they play they bowl like trash

3 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

I am sure you would hate mayank yadav then.

All ex fast bowlers of the world are singing praises about him.

Are they insane???

I dont hate Mayank. He has fantastic control. If he can keep healthy will be a great asset

Don't club nobodies like Umran, Tyagi, Nagarkotti Sen with Mayank.. These 4 are not even worthy of Ranji Selection and are rightfully discarded by their franchises too.. Dnt even think of Interntnl cricket. 
Phaaast gend phekne se ache bowler ni hota.. First perfrom...not just average 45 in FC cricket like Umran

Edited by Jaydev_Unadkat

5 hours ago, Sgattick10 said:

What is the cut off date for wc selection? If Mayank gets fit by then, should be able to make it. 

He is not going to World Cup. I don't even see him playing for India anytime soon. 

1 hour ago, jf1gp_1 said:

He is not going to World Cup. I don't even see him playing for India anytime soon. 

Team is 90-95% already picked there could be discussion on 1/2 names, there will be 3 seamers in the team and 3rd seamer has to be Pandaya for Rinku to get in to playing 11.

3 pacer would be - Bhumrah, Singh, Pandaya.

Selectors have to decide on wkt-keeper - Jitesh has been short of runs in this IPL, Pant is not a t20 batter specially at 5/6/7 as top 4 will be - Rohit, Jaiswal/Gill, Kolhi, Sky.

Then spin will come from -Kuldeep and Jadeja plus they will have 1 legspinner - Bishnoi/Chahal 

And for pacers it would be Siraj, Mukesh Kumar they have been playing all the format for 1/2 years now would they drop them now and pick a newbie ...???

Looks like they are betting on travelling reserves if any one is out of form they will be injured and replaced by travelling reserves. If Mayank is 100% fit and everything goes alright then may be he will be travelling reserves.

All media outlets are doing table top stories picking who ever they like, week back they were telling Mohit has a chance, then Mayank, now Pant, may be Dube now Sanju and Parag, Ipl is a long tournament many more matches to come and many more speculations on who is getting into WC 15

Edited by tapandrun

9 hours ago, Sgattick10 said:

What is the cut off date for wc selection? If Mayank gets fit by then, should be able to make it. 

Even though its tempting..I feel it will be a big risk to pick Mayank in xi as he will be prone to injuries during his initial phase of career..esp coz we dont have enough ARs to cover..when we are also picking injury prone Pandya too..

had Mayank played all the IPL without any injury I coukd have preferried him due to X factor but  now I would like his body to mature a bit..

10 hours ago, Ultimate_Game said:

He has abdominal strain. Should be out for couple weeks at least. Side strains are notorious in the sense if you don't give sufficient rest, you risk serious injury.

They are saying it's not side strain but abdominal soreness.

9 hours ago, Jaydev_Unadkat said:

hahaha Kuldeep Sen another useless ICF hyped phaast boy getting the pasting he deserved...all the low iq neckbeards who were making fun of Unadkat's last game are super quiet.. There is a reason why such bowlers are not picked. They are injured 10 out of 12 months and when they play they bowl like trash

Unadkat conceded 26. toh socho how trash he was. Sen at least brought RR into the game by picking up three wickets.