MAYANK YADAV .... EXPRESS and bouncy Indian pacer who is accurate too

40 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

i was in the office today so till now I have just seen the highlights in which only 4 balls bowled by Mayank have been shown..

one ishan kishan who is a good batsman off bouncers and he mishit the shot and should have been caught. 

one more hit reached the boundary though it was a mishit off a bouncer 

one ball he clean bowled the batsman.

one ball he hit the helmet and that also pretty hard.

i did notice that he was bowling around 145k which is OK since he was coming back from injury and it seems he is again injured. it seems he has not yet fully recovered.

i need to see his full 3.1 overs ..does anyone has the links of the full Match - need to see his bowling.

i think he bowled around 144-146k --kindly share. 

his line n length seems good and seems his fitness is not up to the mark YET..which I am sure he will sort out.

no regrets that he did not get selected in t20 world cup- seems he has to figure out a way to maintain his fitness as he has to be superfit to play well.

BUT all who are disappointed - just wait a few weeks and you will see Mayank playing for INDIA after the world cup.

He looked rusty bowled 1/2 balls in 150 Kmph and few more in 145+ kmph was trying to bowl some slower1s too.

After 3rd over bowling 1st ball on which he got the wkt , he walked off the field. Looked uncomfortable. 

Walking off the field twice in 2 matches not completing full quota of 4 over does not look good, LSG rushed him and they were playing only 4 bowlers so they were expecting him to bowl all 4overs , luckily they got wkts upfront and MI was on backfoot and LSG got 5 overs from Hooda and Stoinis.

As for his selection in T20-WC-2024 it was never on the plate, all the hype were created by media and fans, media was doing table top stories.

Ind selectors will not pick a new face for WC on basis on couple of games in IPL, they are too conservative on that and rightly so. 

The team was mostly picked and they had 1/2 spots for discussion and where it was between Sanju or Rinku. Rinku got dropped for a legspinner in Chahal.

There could have been a thought of picking KL who theoretically could keep, open and play in MO. But this time Sanju had runs to back him up and would have been greater backslash from SM if he was not picked this time.

This TM and set-up has a habit of recycling players who they said they are not in their plans anymore- Shami , Ashwin, Jadeja in white-ball, Chahal in T20s,Rohit and Kolhi in T20.

Good thing is there are 2 low-key series lined up after WC, hopefully these guys get chances there.

43 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

you are right ,,mayank"s success can create issues for medium pacers...big issues.

Already the dam is creaking.... people are impatient and uneasy and demanding fast bowlers.

Success of one fast bowler and it may be never going back to medium pace or trundling.

dam creaking is like Ernest Hemingway said "slowly at first, then all at once". or "Gradually then suddenly"

Mayank Yadav hopefully goes to MI in the Mega auction. 

in CSK he will learn from Thala and Bravo how to prolong his career by becoming “Skillful”.

RCB half of his IPL games will be in chinnamsaamy. That won’t be helpful.

SRH benched Umran, never used Tyagi. So not a good idea to be here.

Lucknow pitches won’t help him long term.

GT I think he will develop well under Nehra but GT also has a track record  of trundler love in their short history.

RR might be a good franchise to develop as a player but the core group of Sanga, Samson, Ashwin, Chahal, Butler all seem like they love backing trundlers.

KKR under Gambhir is not a bad 2nd option.

DC/Punjab: where careers go to die.

I feel Mi invests in such exciting talent and the Ambanis have access to probably the best available training and skill development facilities out there.

9 minutes ago, maniac said:

in CSK he will learn from Thala and Bravo how to prolong his career by becoming “Skillful”.

GT I think he will develop well under Nehra but GT also has a track record  of trundler love in their short history.

RR might be a good franchise to develop as a player but the core group of Sanga, Samson, Ashwin, Chahal, Butler all seem like they love backing trundlers.

I feel Mi invests in such exciting talent and the Ambanis have access to probably the best available training and skill development facilities out there.

THere is another advantage. When they are 8 down they can send SKY in place of Mayank.

LSG Coach Langer on Mayank Yadav---

"Looks like he is sore in the same spot," LSG head coach Justin Langer said of Mayank after the game. "His rehab has been perfect, he bowled pain-free in the last week and looked in great condition. But we'll have a scan and find out tomorrow.

3 hours ago, maniac said:

KKR is the ideal team for him.

Gambhir along with Dahiya played a key role for his selection in LSG.

Gambhir has always been supportive of fast bowlers, Harshit is playing for KKR consistently this season. Plus all 3 of them are from Delhi so he might understand them better.

CSK already rejected him. GT is a good choice but Nehra isn't very bright...they need a coach like Lee or Gillespie there.

RR too is a good option as they have Bond.

1 hour ago, singhvivek141 said:

KKR is the ideal team for him.

Gambhir along with Dahiya played a key role for his selection in LSG.

Gambhir has always been supportive of fast bowlers, Harshit is playing for KKR consistently this season. Plus all 3 of them are from Delhi so he might understand them better.

CSK already rejected him. GT is a good choice but Nehra isn't very bright...they need a coach like Lee or Gillespie there.

RR too is a good option as they have Bond.

play bond. he can't bowl slower than some of the trundlers around

Not sure if there is any perfect/ideal team for any player either they are part of the core or they are not.

If they are part of the core then things will be presented to them to their likings in a plater, else if they are not the part of the core they can just hope they fit into core's plan.

RCB let go of Chahal, Delhi let go Rabada. Rinku Ind intnl finding it hard to get some game time. R.Chahar was integral part of MI hardly gets a game in Punjab where he is only leg-spinner

RR keeps Sen on the bench as Sandeep and Avesh fits into their plan.

GT is planning every1 but Tyagi.

Do not think CSK is a good place for any player inspiring to be at the top and this kind of set-up of model wont work anywhere or any business- Too laid back, too casual.

If someone does not want to improve and get into false sense of security they can sit for years on CSk bench and when they realize its already too late.

IPL is not a format where franchises are interested in developing players, they are trying to work with what ever they got.

Hence false claims that impact player is going to harm developing allrounders - In last 15-16 Seasons Ind got 1 allrounder in Pandaya.

There has been no impact rule in domestics for years Ind has not produced a single allrounder.

All impact rule showed that accumulators type batting is not needed anymore, Team with OS top 3/4 batters are getting 200+ more consistency.

15 hours ago, Jaydev_Unadkat said:

Nobody is scared of a bowler who cant complete their quota in t20 games. Tests to door ki baat

I really wish he gets better soon. But there is a reason why he wasnt picked for WC and it is not political

I agree. I rate mayank very high but if he can't survive 4 overs then maybe he should first focus on strength and conditioning. I don't mean by building muscle. Like condition the body by bowling more in practice and run and doing sport specific exercises to built strength. 

It's a joke how he got rushed. 

6 hours ago, tapandrun said:

Hence false claims that impact player is going to harm developing allrounders - In last 15-16 Seasons Ind got 1 allrounder in Pandaya.

There has been no impact rule in domestics for years Ind has not produced a single allrounder.

All impact rule showed that accumulators type batting is not needed anymore, Team with OS top 3/4 batters are getting 200+ more consistency.

Agree 100% here. What impact rule has done is killed bits and pieces players who can do little bit of this and that. If you are a genuine allrounder valuable with bat and ball, I don’t think any team is going to substitute you. Jadeja and Pandya look like genuine allrounders because both their batting and bowling is par which is above average. However a guy like Dube’s batting is much stronger than his bowling, they don’t need to use him as 6th option/7th option is taken care by impact rule.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, maniac said:

Agree 100% here. What impact rule has done is killed bits and pieces players who can do little bit of this and that. If you are a genuine allrounder valuable with bat and ball, I don’t think any team is going to substitute you. Jadeja and Pandya look like genuine allrounders because both their batting and bowling is par which is above average. However a guy like Dube’s batting is much stronger than his bowling, they don’t need to use him as 6th option/7th option is taken care by impact rule.

Rightly said the impact sub rule is exposing the bits and pieces players and fake allrounders like K.Gautom, Lalit Dubey etc who have been in ipl were getting games over certain high poteantial player just because they were deemed as allrounder for sake of balancing the team they were picked and not sure if they have nore than 1 match winning or impactful performances.

The rule exposed the hard hitting allrounders too like Shahruk, Vijay kumar who are neither hard hitting nor an allrounder even at ipl level.

Most importantly it exposed the Ind super star mentality where they play as accumulators and hard hitting is left to OS players, and Ind superstars will only do some hitting after their personal milestones.

This is the reason teams like SRH , KKR eveb DC with inclusion of McGurk looks v.dangerous side.

With this new rule we are seeing some exiting Ind t20 batting talent in --Shashank, Ashutosh, Abhishek, Raghuvanshi, Reddy etc... When did it happen that domestic Ind batters were this Impactful in their Rookie season, last think it was Paddikal but he played at lower SR .

And Ruturaj but he was known entity, he was knocking Ind intnl door at that time too.

Edited by tapandrun
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, maniac said:

Then what happens. Gets the rug pulled from under his feet by Bandya in interviews as he did to their new batsman?

Edited by Real McCoy
22 hours ago, Jaydev_Unadkat said:

77% of total population and 99% of ICF population are insanely dumb and biased and make things out of their backside to keep their agenda going.

Abey after getting thrashed for 27 runs in last over by some no name domestic player you still made yourself available. How is Mohit, Mukesh and Unadkat treating you. 

Posted (edited)

Only agenda is talkin about how Mayank has beeen fit since a week and it is BCCI agenda to not select him only to get slapped in the face again today as the guy cant even complete 4 overs

Similary talking aabout Kohli and Rohit's Strike rate while completely ignoring their own PR Peddling of Rishabh Pant who strikes at 126 :two_thumbs_up:

When you get nthn to say youll bring Pakistan or Padosi mulk, thats wat losers do

(btw i dint run away I was suspended by the mod coz i dnt kiss arse like u)

Bing on the next propaganda..popcorns ready :eating:

Lol if he wasnt fit how come coach and captain keep saying he is fully fit and bowling with full steam in nets. We go by what their coach and captain said. Even an injured yadav bowled better and faster than piss poor perennial loosers like yourself and mohit.

Edited by raki05

No, nbdy actually cares about what the jobless jabronis here say, I am just talking about the agenda pushers and how they cook up their stories

Agenda pusher is you whom no body even bcci dont care about and you cry a river day in day out how trundlers are better than fast bowlers.