More foreigners should be allowed in the playing 11 in ipl

MediumPacer

53 minutes ago, maniac said:

Some teams may have additional foreign talent sitting on their bench but overall the foreign pool quality of world cricket isn’t that great at the moment.

Its pitifully low, can count the number of true quality players on one hand. Almost questions the viability of cricket as an international level sport.

1 minute ago, raki05 said:

Lol at foreigner are better Starc, Maxwell, Spencer, Sam Curran, Nortje, Rabada what these guys are doing. If concern is Undakat, Natrajan we already have many Indian youngsters warming the bench like Tyagi, Umran  and many others.

Arent all these guys better than most of the indian options in ipl.Tell me a pace bowling allrounder you will pick to match someone like sam curran.

4 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Its pitifully low, can count the number of true quality players on one hand. Almost questions the viability of cricket as an international level sport.

quality players will always be few ,if everybody is a bradman then it becomes ordinary to be a bradman.

8 minutes ago, MediumPacer said:

Arent all these guys better than most of the indian options in ipl.Tell me a pace bowling allrounder you will pick to match someone like sam curran.

Nitish Reddy just played one game but there is potential . What to do with being better if you are just to get pay-check without actual performance. Sam Curran is playing since at least 3-4 sessions and what are his performance.

Edited by raki05

1 minute ago, raki05 said:

Nitish Reddy just played one game but there is potential . What to do with being better if you are just to get pay-check without actual performance. Sam Curran is playing since at least 3-4 sessions and what are his performance.

wt20 helped his cause and dearth of pace bowling allrounders in india. Also these guys have leadership skills ,can nitish reddy be a captain .

1 minute ago, MediumPacer said:

wt20 helped his cause and dearth of pace bowling allrounders in india. Also these guys have leadership skills ,can nitish reddy be a captain .

Lo what kind of question is this he jist played 2 games and you are asking he is ready to captain? Probably he will with time. BTW Curran has zero leadership skill when Dhawan got injured  punjab camp had confusion and even there was slight controversy how he was picked up captain. Anyway i am sure you must be enjoins 2.4 million dollar Starc performance over Harshit Rana.

3 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Lo what kind of question is this he jist played 2 games and you are asking he is ready to captain? Probably he will with time. BTW Curran has zero leadership skill when Dhawan got injured  punjab camp had confusion and even there was slight controversy how he was picked up captain. Anyway i am sure you must be enjoins 2.4 million dollar Starc performance over Harshit Rana.

Since you took his name hence i asked.Curran is better than anyone we have in india .

And i would leave out arora and play chameera

1 hour ago, MediumPacer said:

how about fraser or narine or russel ,lot of the foreigners are pacers or allrounders.

Which teams have great pace all rounders? 

Your entire premise is on taking more foreigners per team.  

That is only a decent shout if all foreigners are performing .

Cam Green , Maxwell , Faf , Rovman, Coetzee, Nortje, Starc have all been failures this season. 

19 minutes ago, MediumPacer said:

Since you took his name hence i asked.Curran is better than anyone we have in india .

And i would leave out arora and play chameera

If we leave it to you you will make it International premium xi. BTW curran of ipl is no better than Nitish based on performance. Nitish bowl faster than Curran’s pie chucks . Chaneera is injured so no point talking about him. Atleast Arora has one motm performance, we can play Chameera in place of Starc. 2.4  million dollar Starc doesnt deserve a place like show boat maxwell who is so bad that rcb  has to drop him for some no name Will Jacks.

Edited by raki05

4 hours ago, MediumPacer said:

There you go ,butter wins improbable chase.

Indians aren't good at any sports,also low on intelligence .

i think most indians know it ,even icf uncles.

Common man ..we made it to many finals in the last few years ..we are more than decent at cricket.