Narine has started chucking again

Have made this point several times in match threads this season. I don't consider him a bowler, any donkey can chuck and look like a world beater. 

Even Bhajji used to chuck merrily in later IPL seasons, how can one take this league seriously?

20 minutes ago, Tillu said:

These people are pretty toxic. They used to even say Bumrah was pelting. They hate the Indian team a lot.

Bishop has indirectly responded to that. Some INdians on that forum has also given it back. 

6 hours ago, sensible-indian said:

Its so blatant and obvious.

Sickening really.

We need to close down the loopholes so serial chuckers wont dare to do it again.

6 hours ago, Gollum said:

Have made this point several times in match threads this season. I don't consider him a bowler, any donkey can chuck and look like a world beater. 

Even Bhajji used to chuck merrily in later IPL seasons, how can one take this league seriously?

I see what is happening here.

@Gollum aka I support 6 teams in the IPL, is trying to steal the thunder from @sensible-indian in the latters own thread by a I told you so post.

As a kid, were you the types who when invited to other kids birthday parties would blow out the candles on their birthday cakes yourself? @Gollum

7 hours ago, Nikhil_cric said:

Forget the doosra. The off break with which he got Rovman didn't look clean to me either.

Back in the day, cricketers named their kids after other cricketers who inspired them (Rohan Jaivishwa Gavaskar, Gavasinder Singh etc.).  Wonder if Sunil has named his son Mursaqaj Narine (after Murali, Saqlain and Saeed Ajmal).

And his second son can simply be named Doosra Sunil Narine.

1 hour ago, BacktoCricaddict said:

Back in the day, cricketers named their kids after other cricketers who inspired them (Rohan Jaivishwa Gavaskar, Gavasinder Singh etc.).  Wonder if Sunil has named his son Mursaqaj Narine (after Murali, Saqlain and Saeed Ajmal).

And his second son can simply be named Doosra Sunil Narine.

Why exclude Chuckbhajan or Ojha?

4 hours ago, Lord said:

Why exclude Chuckbhajan or Ojha?

dont u date bring ojha in to this. They even made japanese dubbed english extreme horror movie on this legend.