Dhoni is a poor test match player!

He absolutely has no clue.....there is one thing having no technique or temperament and there is another having no common sense....he has made binny look like a world beater with a bat and Bhuvi as world lass with the bat.....that should tell us something.
Absolutely.even with no.11 you expect them to have match awareness and try to play to the situation.This is unacceptable

Yestaerday me and dad fell off our chairs watching Jharkhandis antics 5 mins before the end of days play. Wtf was that walking across the stumps and almost getting bowled behind his back. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:Give me this guy over Kapil Sharma comedy any day.

As long as he does the job' date=' in whichever way possible. There's a real chance of England bowler coming hard today... If they can restrict the target below 300, they can win this match...[/quote'] 300???. Lol. You really think they will score 300? They should aim 220 first. Pitch is absolutely mine field doing lot of tricks.
Yestaerday me and dad fell off our chairs watching Jharkhandis antics 5 mins before the end of days play. Wtf was that walking across the stumps and almost getting bowled behind his back. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:Give me this guy over Kapil Sharma comedy any day.
I hope your dad's alright.