What are you eating now?

ludhianvi

On 1/30/2017 at 10:56 PM, Cricketics said:

I have eaten many pizza's but nothing comes close to this one. This is Maryland's own - Ledo's Pizza. You will only find Ledo Pizza here in MD or in parts of Washington DC, like in Virginia. 

One uniqe thing about this pizza is that the slices come in square pieces. 

Toppings - Onion, Mushroom, green pepper and Jalapenos. 

IMG_1022.JPG

IMG_1023.JPG

You have probably never had Chicago Pizza...try Lou Malnati Pizza from Chicago....every other Pizza will taste crap aftter that

13 minutes ago, maniac said:

You have probably never had Chicago Pizza...try Lou Malnati Pizza from Chicago....every other Pizza will taste crap aftter that

I have tried many pizzaz in Chicago as I visit there in the summer a lot. Trust me, nothing has tasted better than Ledo's.

On 05/02/2017 at 7:10 AM, Rajiv said:

C3QrjF6WEAEaQx5.jpg

They have got Delhi, UP and Uttarakhand completely wrong. I have lived in Delhi for few years and visited UP quite a few times, nobody consumes meat there regularly, it's very expensive. Even those fond of eating meat would restrict it to occasions only.

18 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Also, I don't think there are 97% NVs in TN. It could be around the same as Kar (70%). Even the Kar number seems very high. Kerala and Andhra seems about right. 

Don't know about them, but now that you've mentioned those places, here's what I love the most:

Andhra - Biryani.

Karnataka - Bengaluru ghee roast.

TN - Chilli porotta.

Kerala - Kothu porotta.

5 hours ago, MechEng said:

Don't know about them, but now that you've mentioned those places, here's what I love the most:

Andhra - Biryani.

Karnataka - Bengaluru ghee roast.

TN - Chilli porotta.

Kerala - Kothu porotta.

Telangana - biryani. Mostly from Hyderabad. Andhra biryani is ok not that great.

2 hours ago, gattaca said:

Telangana - biryani. Mostly from Hyderabad. Andhra biryani is ok not that great.

I had veg biryani at Paradise when I was in Hyderabad, although the chicken biryani was considered to be the real deal. I have to say, that was the best rice dish I have ever eaten. Fusion of saffron with long white rice - divine.

I even love those sweet and sour dried mango peels which is originally from Andhra Pradesh. I cannot remember the name of the sweet, but it originated at Rajahmundry. Love those too, unfortunately they're seasonal and only available during summers!

40 minutes ago, MechEng said:

I had veg biryani at Paradise when I was in Hyderabad, although the chicken biryani was considered to be the real deal. I have to say, that was the best rice dish I have ever eaten. Fusion of saffron with long white rice - divine.

I even love those sweet and sour dried mango peels which is originally from Andhra Pradesh. I cannot remember the name of the sweet, but it originated at Rajahmundry. Love those too, unfortunately they're seasonal and only available during summers!

Mango tandra ? 

1 hour ago, MechEng said:

i like huderabadi biryani very much..

in bangalore there are 3/4 paradise biriyanis caliming it to be the franchise/proper one based out of hyderabad..

its good but few telugu guys told thta biriani is hyd paradise is even better :sad: