1. 1.

• Google
    • Referred by someone
    • Caught Bukhar
    • Other (please specify)
    • Youtube or other videos

2 hours ago, Garuda said:

Hi Guys,

This is Garuda. I'm from Chennai lived in the US for about 10 years and now back. I actually signed up 4 years ago but was never a regular poster. I used to visit the padosan phorum a few years ago but got tired of the sneaky bias there. Its nice to be back at ICF with its brand new look and feel. I will be posting about not just cricket but also comment on our "friendly" neighbors. Having interacted with them offline & online and also being an amateur psychologist, I can dissect their mentality better. Cheers :beer:

Garuda.

welcome home :cheers:

psychologist :woot:

Hi Guys,

This is Garuda. I'm from Chennai lived in the US for about 10 years and now back. I actually signed up 4 years ago but was never a regular poster. I used to visit the padosan phorum a few years ago but got tired of the sneaky bias there. Its nice to be back at ICF with its brand new look and feel. I will be posting about not just cricket but also comment on our "friendly" neighbors. Having interacted with them offline & online and also being an amateur psychologist, I can dissect their mentality better. Cheers

Garuda.

Welcome!!!Were you known as Garuda in the padosi forum?

12 hours ago, Garuda said:

Hi Guys,

This is Garuda. I'm from Chennai lived in the US for about 10 years and now back. I actually signed up 4 years ago but was never a regular poster. I used to visit the padosan phorum a few years ago but got tired of the sneaky bias there. Its nice to be back at ICF with its brand new look and feel. I will be posting about not just cricket but also comment on our "friendly" neighbors. Having interacted with them offline & online and also being an amateur psychologist, I can dissect their mentality better. Cheers :beer:

Garuda.

Welcome

12 hours ago, Garuda said:

Hi Guys,

Garuda.

Are you a frequent flyer with the Garuda airline (Indonesia)? :p:

17 hours ago, Garuda said:

No I was Fire Bird there. Garuda was already taken but was my first choice name. And you? do you go by any name there. I suggest all Indian posters to move here. Can't stand the bias there.

It is sometimes good fun to be there especially when they lose. :p:

The way they hype their not so good players is downright funny at times. 

Whatsup everybody

Joined this forum due to the recommendation of a friend that I met on forums who is an admin here. I am a long term admirer of Indian cricket and the country in general. Those who have ever posted on PakPassion will know who I am and will also know what I stand for.

Peace Out

Also S2K make yourself known here :P

12 minutes ago, Khyber Prince said:

Whatsup everybody

Joined this forum due to the recommendation of a friend that I met on forums who is an admin here. I am a long term admirer of Indian cricket and the country in general. Those who have ever posted on PakPassion will know who I am and will also know what I stand for.

Peace Out

Welcome to ICF. Hope you enjoy your stay here. :nice:

Peace In

2 hours ago, Khyber Prince said:

Whatsup everybody

Peace Out

Welcome Prince,.....