Anti Virat Kohli Club

On the contrary, this thread is the single biggest reason why Kohli improved his behaviour, improved his work ethics, learned to control his aggression and be mature, had the confidence to hook up with Anushka and scored all those match winning runs. He had to prove himself after seeing this thread (I have from good sources that he cried the entire night and claims from that moment his life was changed). 

On 28/01/2013 at 7:07 PM, King Tendulkar said:
Gambhir back to form and Kohli doing well. Who would you pick in Test? Considering Gambhir also has a similar aggressive attitude and has been pretty good as a captain.

Well lets go by the last match. Kohli slammed a ton, so actually is the man in form for tests. Or are you getting odis and tests confused?

KT ( @King Tendulkar ) was a prophet as usual. First one to suggest he will be ATG and a test captain

2 hours ago, New guy said:

On the contrary, this thread is the single biggest reason why Kohli improved his behaviour, improved his work ethics, learned to control his aggression and be mature, had the confidence to hook up with Anushka and scored all those match winning runs. He had to prove himself after seeing this thread (I have from good sources that he cried the entire night and claims from that moment his life was changed). 

True.

I hope some day he publicly accepts and thanks the AVKC for the help , subtle guidance and path correction.:roti:

5 hours ago, Viper said:

RAT denying FLARE a chance cause he is scared he will lose his Captaincy to the #2 Time IPL champion Mr.Flare

In the memory of Talent and his Test career 2013 - 2015 RIP

Gone too soon but not forgotten :cry1:

nlhryPbajcasi.jpg

This should also be in protest to Anti Rohit Sharma club and in particular in that thread to glorify tailunt's illustrious career. 

DISCLAIMER: Viper is not a member and us, at AVKC, do not follow his ideology. ( I believe I speak for other humble and prestigious members of AVKC as well.) Our purpose is usually misunderstood and bashed. [for which we don't giving a flying f__k about] 

If you would remember, one of our very own, Mr.Sabby, took the AVKC banner to an IPL game that starred Kohli's team, Royal Challengers Bangalore, thereby the Mohali Cricket Stadium boasting the presence of the man himself at the ground. (Kohli)

Hence, the words of the non-members on this group have got absolutely nothing to do with the group or it's charismatic, elegant, classy, attractive and highly intellectual members.

Thank you