Dhoni choked on the spicy Madraasi Sambhar yet again....laugh aloud

The Outsider

Dhoni choked yet again' date=' despite best efforts by the umpires to find some fault in the dismissal. I had never seen umpires so desperately looking for some fault in a dismissal. They double checked the no-ball, they double checked the catch, they stood there looking like helpless zombies for a long time, but alas, nothing went their way. Dhoni choked again.[/quote'] They were shocked that none of the things that could have gone wrong had gone wrong. It appeared like the impossible had happened, that too when it was Dhoni's wicket at stake, nobody had been paid to take care of it. Not the umpires, not the bowler, not the replay technician or the Live Producer. Nobody had been paid! Grudgingly, they signalled Dhoni's downfall on the monitor andd looked at each other puzzled. That's when the Match Referee's eyes rested on the suitcase that the man from the Lost-n-Found had left on the table a few overs back.

Dhoni choked yet again' date= despite best efforts by the umpires to find some fault in the dismissal. I had never seen umpires so desperately looking for some fault in a dismissal. They double checked the no-ball, they double checked the catch, they stood there looking like helpless zombies for a long time, but alas, nothing went their way. Dhoni choked again.
I love how you repeat the same thing twice, in case we missed it the first time. :hysterical:

Law of averages finally caught up with Dhoni. Give someone those many chances and he will "not choke" once in a while. Besides' date=' Hyderabad itself choked in the last over and that allowed Dhoni to sneak away.[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

This will count as a choke from Dhoni - opposition not allowed their best player, match fixing by having the opposition drop catches and bowl some part timer in the last over. 6/6 chokes so far in this IPL.
butthurt.