Dear Virat! Mumbai says Hi!

Prakat

LOL. I forgot about Umesh completely. He is one and half times better than Ishant anyday. Don't be harsh on newbies anyway. Not fair rejecting them outright.
That's why I said 3 bowłers.....Bhuvan,umesh and ishant. Kulkarni looks a good prospect.so does that Shukla guy....not judging mohit yet based on ipl

he was not defensive he was hit for six straight over his head and did not bowled to warner after getting phainty infact he got phainty by everyone everywhere he is out most consistent performer will give him that
Hussey and Clarke said he was the most difficult bowler to face....now I know this might be à joke to some but it's a fact and even dhoni as a keeper knows that.....hence as a captain persisted with him

Hussey and Clarke said he was the most difficult bowler to face....now I know this might be à joke to some but it's a fact and even dhoni as a keeper knows that.....hence as a captain persisted with him
only after one session man only after one session! dont misquote stuff! and the exact words were ishant sharma and yadav were bowling at 150k and around that and it was quite tough since question was about ishant clocking 152k.. btw it was during first test:hysterical: should have asked them after that

One thing is heated fans like Aussies who simply enjoy the game and can get under oppositions skins like you see how their cricket team and tennis players get support in Australian open. And then there are some fans like the ones mentioned from Mumbai. The Aussies can take pride their for getting under player's skin but those fans from Mumbai can't come out and feel proud or show off that they are the most true fans or ones who get under the skin of the opposition team or player. They think they look "cool" and stuff.

One thing is heated fans like Aussies who simply enjoy the game and can get under oppositions skins like you see how their cricket team and tennis players get support in Australian open. And then there are some fans like the ones mentioned from Mumbai. The Aussies can take pride their for getting under player's skin but those fans from Mumbai can't come out and feel proud or show off that they are the most true fans or ones who get under the skin of the opposition team or player. They think they look "cool" and stuff.
How do you know?

Dude Aussie crowd can be racist....Remember SA crowd being prety racist during 1996 tour....Mumbai crowd is embarassing too with the Symonds incident....this incident is nothing compared to all that.

Dude Aussie crowd can be racist....Remember SA crowd being prety racist during 1996 tour....Mumbai crowd is embarassing too with the Symonds incident....this incident is nothing compared to all that.
Yes, it was those ex South Africans who were being racists. Nonetheless shameful

I for one applaud the Bombay crowd for showing Virat Kohli his aukaat. And I hope they do so for every player who has zero sportsmanship and no nerves of steel. Pretty effing juvenile and hypocritical of him to go crying to mommy about the crowd treating IPL as the end of the world when he behaved like a nitwit in D.Y. Patil way back and recently with Gambhir. It's one thing to be aggressive and vocal and another to be a certified jackass. Virat Kohli falls in the second category. He and Vinay Kumar may not have cheated in Saturday's match, but they definitely didn't do the right thing either by allowing Rayudu to go back. This is why players like Dravid, Sachin, Kumble and even Dhoni to an extent earn the respect of crowds almost everywhere they go. They play in the true spirit of the game and don't resort to unscrupulous or questionable tactics to win at any cost. They don't stand their ground when they know they need to walk back to the pavilion, however wrong the umpire's decision may be and however urgent it may be for them to stay at the crease. Kohli may be a livewire on the field and supremely talented, but he has a looooooooooooong way to go before nurturing dreams of becoming a successful captain. I don't see him taking the world by storm if he bawls like a suckling infant each time his ego isn't stoked by a fan. Grow up, kiddo. And Jesus, do something about those overly-shaped eyebrows while you're at it.

I for one applaud the Bombay crowd for showing Virat Kohli his aukaat. And I hope they do so for every player who has zero sportsmanship and no nerves of steel. Pretty effing juvenile and hypocritical of him to go crying to mommy about the crowd treating IPL as the end of the world when he behaved like a nitwit in D.Y. Patil way back and recently with Gambhir. It's one thing to be aggressive and vocal and another to be a certified jackass. Virat Kohli falls in the second category. He and Vinay Kumar may not have cheated in Saturday's match, but they definitely didn't do the right thing either by allowing Rayudu to go back. This is why players like Dravid, Sachin, Kumble and even Dhoni to an extent earn the respect of crowds almost everywhere they go. They play in the true spirit of the game and don't resort to unscrupulous or questionable tactics to win at any cost. They don't stand their ground when they know they need to walk back to the pavilion, however wrong the umpire's decision may be and however urgent it may be for them to stay at the crease. Kohli may be a livewire on the field and supremely talented, but he has a looooooooooooong way to go before nurturing dreams of becoming a successful captain. I don't see him taking the world by storm if he bawls like a suckling infant each time his ego isn't stoked by a fan. Grow up, kiddo. And Jesus, do something about those overly-shaped eyebrows while you're at it.
m3pEj3NPfzE Sorry I couldn't find a smaller video......from 5:07:00 to 5:08:02......replays clearly show that Sachin gloved the ball.......did he walk back? NO.....did he cheat? YES, by not walking when he was out.....Did the Mumbai crowd call him a cheater? obviously not....where was Sachin's sportsmanship here?...If that was Dhoni, he would've definitely walked......compare this to the run-out incident......which one is more unscrupulous?? a blatant refusal to walk or an accidental collision? If you say the umpire didn't give him out so Sachin should've stayed, the very same applies to the run-out situation where the umpire told RCB that they could appeal as nothing was wrong.....

m3pEj3NPfzE Sorry I couldn't find a smaller video......from 5:07:00 to 5:08:02......replays clearly show that Sachin gloved the ball.......did he walk back? NO.....did he cheat? YES, by not walking when he was out.....Did the Mumbai crowd call him a cheater? obviously not....where was Sachin's sportsmanship here?...If that was Dhoni, he would've definitely walked......compare this to the run-out incident......which one is more unscrupulous?? a blatant refusal to walk or an accidental collision? If you say the umpire didn't give him out so Sachin should've stayed, the very same applies to the run-out situation where the umpire told RCB that they could appeal as nothing was wrong.....
top post :two_thumbs_up: :finger: to Mum crowd

Urban myth Thats some grand delusion :cantstop:
still waiting for your 1987 articles about the gavaskar incident. I have posted the actual video of gavaskar not being booed. All your have posted are some recent articles which tag them to sachin being booed. dont tell me you tucked into so mant dosa's you forgot about it.

Fist pumping and staring at the crowd after getting Hodge today!! Retard!
and now people will come out and blame the RR crowd. I like Virat. I think he is young and will mature with time. But IMO he really needs to control his passions.