Kareena: Kapoors are the finest actors in the film industry

vvvslaxman

13 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Hell, even my mother used to think that my sister was the prettiest thing ever. That is till I was born, and stole her thunder. :hatsoff:

thats nothing ..

when i was born , my parents thought i look like their favorite god and named me after him ( ofcourse after checking stars ) :p: 

On 10/12/2018 at 1:50 PM, Mariyam said:

Hell, even my mother used to think that my sister was the prettiest thing ever. That is till I was born, and stole her thunder. :hatsoff:

Almost every mother thinks her children as Adonis/Aphrodite reincarnations. This is a general motherhood malaise, not just limited to the Kapoor tribe.

slightly reversed the order of the statements.. lol

Well Shashi Kapoor was one of the finest actors we had. Star wise as well as pure acting wise. Experimented alot.  As far as other kapoors go only rishi and ranbir have shown their  acting prowess from time to time. The other actors had their moments from time to time but nothing substantial. The kapoor clan is overrated to be honest. From the beginning there were better actors than them. Raj Kapoor was overshadowed by Dilip Kumar, performance and acting wise. Raj Kapoor was mostly theatrical in his acting. Shammi was never known for his acting, only his dance moves.

3 hours ago, nikred said:

I would have seriously given a thought to her statement but ironically she is the one who proves her own statement false. Worst Kapoor out there acting wise.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Exactly! Overacting. 

1 hour ago, Pollack said:

+1 To me she comes across someone who overacts in all movies except when she plays some serious roles.

Nor seen much of her movie. But she was okay in that salman khan movie where he reunites that kid with her mother. Uduth punjab role was also a decent one.

On 11/29/2018 at 1:32 PM, Temujin Khaghan said:

Did anyone see Khushi (Hindi) or main PREM ki deewani hoon??

Ultimate unintentional comedy genre movies. Even balakrishna, vijaykanth and Mithun da cannot reach kareena kapoor's acting stature in these two movies...:hysterical:

I still think Gunda was "better" though by far. :--D