India's Tour to South Africa, 2013

from de kock-"Steyn and Morkel bowl at 145-plus consistently, and on such a wicket you need to bowl with pace. That was perhaps lacking in the Indian bowlers and I could get behind their line of delivery and play," he said" dhoni's innings was one of the best I have seen from him.got behind the line consistently and also pulled morkel successfully,something I barely see happen in such conditions.only if other batsmen get such confidence,we can hurt them.

Is this the weakest Bowling attack ever to SA I think this is the weakest bowling attack to go SA. Zaheer Khan : Comeback after long time.In the England tour he was injured after bowling for some time. Ishant Sharma :Very bad record for the last 2 years. Umesh Yadav :Captain does not have confidence in him.Has speed,but can be wayward. B Kumar : batsman have sorted out his bowling.He has lost his pace and does not have variety. Md Shami :Has shown promise in his short career,but inexperienced as played only 2 test.Dhoni is confused as to use him as strike bowler or stock bowler.

Yes....96 we had Srinath,Prasad,Kumble+Legends DJ and DG 2001-Zak,Srinath,Nehra,Sir Aggy,Kumble,Bhajji(I think) 2006-Zak,Sreeshanth,VRV,Kumble,Harbhajan,Munaf(I think) 2010-Zak,Sreeshanth,Ishanth,Unadkat,Harbhajan 2013-Zak,Ishanth,Shami,Bhuvan,Aswin I would say on paper 2006 looks weaker but that was one of our better performances but this definetely is our weakest team

This is our strongest attack in the hands of a captain like Ganguly it could be a versatile one, he would have vouched for Sak in Odi too also pushed for Aaron , Shukla or Suyals inclusion as I saw him talking encouragingly about them recently, Shami, Umesh, Bhuvi, Zak a very good attack, our problem is Dhoni