Aam Aadmi Party Thread

Stuge

Rajendra Kumar booked for keeping 14 bottles of liquor at home, ( limit is 9 litres ) :

after the CBI searched the Friends Colony residence of Principal Secretary Rajendra Kumar, he was booked by Delhi Police for keeping 14 bottles of liquor at home in violation of the Delhi Excise Act. Police said they received a complaint against Kumar from an inspector of the Delhi Excise Department.

During the raid, the CBI team found 14 bottles of liquor — two bottles of Blue Label, three bottles of Black Label, five bottles of Chivas Regal, a bottle each of  Glenfiddich and Black Dog and two bottles of Teacher’s. According to the rules of the Delhi Excise Act, anyone can keep bottles of liquor up to 9 litres. What was recovered was above the permissible limit,” sources said.

Are commercial establishments exempt from the 9 litre rule ?

what about Beer ? amiret will have to become a fugitive if this law is implemented all over India. :((

This Kejri guy is killing any chance of fight against corruption in this country with his baseless accusations... I wonder how nay one can believe this fellow who said couple of years back he have evidence against Shiela dixit.and did nothing after coming to power.

Blow to psychopaths , cowards and liars :

Delhi  High Court dismisses plea for CBI probe into AAP funding :

The Delhi High Court Thursday dismissed a plea seeking CBI probe into funding of Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) in alleged violation of Foreign Contribution Regulation Act (FCRA).

•  the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) had informed the bench that nothing was found against AAP in its probe regarding allegations that it had received offshore funds in violation of FCRA provisions.
  • The MHA, in its report, had also said that eight people with foreign addresses made donations to AAP and “their passport numbers as mentioned in the contribution report of EC were checked and it was found that they possess Indian passports and NRIs holding Indian passports are not a foreign source”.
  • The PIL had also alleged “undisclosed funding to AAP was coming from terrorist groups”  :laugh:

http://indianexpress.com/article/cities/delhi/hc-dismisses-plea-for-cbi-probe-into-aap-funding/ 

Edited by amiret

Despite their desperation to seek retribution , they failed to provide evidence because it did not exist  .

So there was no vindictive politics by BJP... You agree with that... :nice:

All i agree with is this - modijeeee and his stooges :cheer2: have an immeasurable capacity to pull things out of their own patriotic posteriors. This time they failed.

Hopefully the caged parrot will conjure something up soon .

Nirbhaya's mother beaten up injured during detention by Delhi police .

:facepalm:

Why was she detained by Delhi cops ? why is the indian govt sh!t-scared of protests ?

Perhaps she is also enacting a drama and orchestrated the injury on herself to slander the honest , hard-working and incorruptible cops of Delhi Police  ? :rolleyes:

Edited by amiret

VS and GG back Jetley. wow.

Jetley decides to kick some botts. :dance: Civil and criminal defamation cases against 6 accusers.

Please hurry up :pray:. I have been dying to see some fun bott kicking.

maybe he will have to apologize just like in Gadkari's case. 2 apologies in 2 defamation cases will not leave Kejri with much credibility for future I imagine.

maybe he will have to apologize just like in Gadkari's case. 2 apologies in 2 defamation cases will not leave Kejri with much credibility for future I imagine.

Kejri has lost credibility long time ago... People don't take him seriously anymore.. Sheila Dixit case is one of the example... Subbu Swamy has more credibility as an Anti-Corruption crusader than Kejri. What has Kejri achieved so far other than being an over hyped anti corruption dramabaz? Swamy has successfully helped in prosecuting Amma, 2G-3G, Coal block etc. on the other hand Kejri has just been a crybaby....

Kejri has lost credibility long time ago... People don't take him seriously anymore.. Sheila Dixit case is one of the example... Subbu Swamy has more credibility as an Anti-Corruption crusader than Kejri. What has Kejri achieved so far other than being an over hyped anti corruption dramabaz? Swamy has successfully helped in prosecuting Amma, 2G-3G, Coal block etc. on the other hand Kejri has just been a crybaby....

well he did so well in Delhi elections not so long ago. So he did have some credibility maybe. Will see how he goes in MCD elections now. Atleast I have become disillusioned with him after Delhi elections.

Winning elections shouldn't be the criteria... What you've achieved as an anti-corruption crusader should be the criteria... He will keep on winning elections as the all the other opposition parties have joined hands and Congress has transferred its votes to AÀP and in the process has been decimated in Delhi & NCR...

I'm proud of BJP as it has dissident leaders like Shatru Sinha, Kirti Azad who can voice their views against the Party leaders without getting kicked out... Imagine what would've happened to these leaders in any other party...