India tour of New Zealand 2014

fineleg

India tour of New Zealand 2014  

1. 1.

• Yes. Dhoni had enough to him. Time to DUMP now.
    • No Way.

Tigers only in India! Yep! Seems like New Zealand will clinch yet another victory over India. When it comes to overseas, it feels pity when Indian batsman laugh at each other while watching the bouncy ball travel at their chest level in the oversea pitches. For god sake, it even feels more when they surrender completely to the hosts proving they are Tigers only in India!

Laugh it ouT - Hater/anti folks not allowed here. This is the thread to just laugh at the performance. No criticizing or anything. Sometimes you gotta laugh at the defeats too and don't take it on heart instead of always cribbing and blaming our players or criticizing the captain or bowlers. We got to see the funny side of it too. Here's I start it. ROFLL PERFORMANCE HAHAHAHA. KYA KYA SOCH RAHE THE KI HUM TEER MAARENGE IS SERIES MEIN. WE GOT OUR ASS KICKED. Kya pitayi hui hai apne bowlers kiiii :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

You can find fault with all XI players Dhawan - No big scores Rohit - Slow and Lazy Kohli - No show in must-win games Rayudu - Useless Rahane - Useless Raina - Lame duck after 190 games Dhoni - Dunce Captain Binny - Muhahaha Jadeja - Where are the wickets? Ashwin - Where are the wickets? Shami - Where is the brain? Aaron - Same as Shami Ishant - Same as Shami Bhuvi - Bhojpuri film hero or angry fast bowler? This tell me this squad is not suited for away games. I will start off with firing the coaching squad.