Sunanda Pushkar found dead in Delhi hotel

Clarke

I would find it really hard to believe if Tharoor' date=' who comes across as a reasonable person would have any hand in this. But it sure is turning out to be a crazy mystery.[/quote'] As per rumours, Sunanda was going to blow the lid off, regarding the true workings of the IPL....... There has always been a stigma surrounding the IPL that it is a front used for money laundering.......this is very much possible........considering sporting teams have been used by absconding billionaires as fronts....... Tharoor might not have commissioned the murder..........but he must've been aware........and hence complicit.........

Polonium kills slowly ... wasnt it used to poison a former russian spy turned rogue and he died after 2-3 weeks? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_of_Alexander_Litvinenko

I can't believe Shashi Tharoor says in his statement that he is stunned. It makes me very suspicious about him to be honest. There were so many mysteries surrounding her death from the bruises on her body, phone calls, CCTV cameras being off to undetected poison, any family member, let alone the husband would suspect foul play and push for a proper investigation. It's as if he did not want a thorough investigation and just wanted a premature closure of the case. I can't believe he is saying he did not suspect any foul play and just accepted it as suicide.

Subramanian Swamy @Swamy39 · 6m 6 minutes ago Another Sunanda mystery for PTs: Sunanda was checked into Rm 307. But body found in 345. Why? Subramanian Swamy @Swamy39 · 3h 3 hours ago The crowd that organised Sunanda murder is also behind the campaign to unseat ICC/BCCI Chm Srinivasan. India is Dubai driven nowadays

There are reports that Sunanda Tharoor's viscera is going to shipped to UK/USA for tests? A year after her alleged murder, the viscera is still around? Can any doctor tell what can be gleaned from observing the viscera? Is preserving the viscera normal police procedure in every murder case in the country?

There are reports that Sunanda Tharoor's viscera is going to shipped to UK/USA for tests? A year after her alleged murder, the viscera is still around? Can any doctor tell what can be gleaned from observing the viscera? Is preserving the viscera normal police procedure in every murder case in the country?
1.Viscera is preserved if poisoning or any unnatural death is suspected. 2.The viscera would have been preserved and if properly preserved it can very well tell what poison was used etc etc.