Rohit Sharma is sucking the momentum out of India

G_B_

today his fellow mumbaikar sucked the momentum i thought. Not as badly but Rahane needs to speed up. In two minds if we should drop him for Dhawan (I am a big backer for Rahane but am having doubts on his T20 game)

today his fellow mumbaikar sucked the momentum i thought. Not as badly but Rahane needs to speed up. In two minds if we should drop him for Dhawan (I am a big backer for Rahane but am having doubts on his T20 game)
He played good today 32 off 30 at the beginning, that six of morkel came out of nowhere. Dhawan needs to sit out in the final. I will get Shami back for Mohit though.
Rahane is at best a support bastman. So that is all one can expect from him. But he can protect his wicket if needed. In a small run chase on a tricky pitch that attribute will come to use. Otherwise don't expect much from him.
he did well too I thought :dontknow:
That was a good knock .He kept the score board ticking
I am not saying it was a losing knock. But expect more on this pitch. Needs to looks beyond this. In the IPL he will be opening with Watson. So fair enough he plays this sort of anchor role.