Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

Can't really blame the TM and selectors if prasidh gets dropped from the squad thou he should get more games under his belt, hopefully TM understands this the issue with prasidh is more tempremental than ability, his pace has definitely dropped and lacks the stamina currently  to consistently bowl at full throttle, he looked in good rhythm as the ipl went on, improved his new ball skills to, he his actually a decent death bowler contray to what must think, he needs a helping hand I feel but the competition is quite intense currently.

Edited by Mesky99
19 hours ago, Mesky99 said:

Can't really blame the TM and selectors if prasidh gets dropped from the squad thou he should get more games under his belt, hopefully TM understands this the issue with prasidh is more tempremental than ability, his pace has definitely dropped and lacks the stamina currently  to consistently bowl at full throttle, he looked in good rhythm as the ipl went on, improved his new ball skills to, he his actually a decent death bowler contray to what must think, he needs a helping hand I feel but the competition is quite intense currently.

Avesh and prasidh have both fitness and intensity issues. Not sure if a lack of domestic cricket over the past 2 years has been responsible for the latter's issues especially. This sort of thing si addressed more on the field than in the gym.

35 minutes ago, express bowling said:

I want to see whether Arshdeep can hit the deck hard when the ball stops moving. This ability is needed to be a complete bowler and much needed in Australia.

He must have given a fair idea in IPL?

Edited by Chakdephatte
1 hour ago, Chakdephatte said:

He must have given a fair idea in IPL?

I did not watch him bowl much in the IPL, except some end overs. 

But now that he is in Team India's plans, I would watch his opening spell with interest and see what he brings to the table.

Don't want him to be a one dimensional swing bowler only. 

1 hour ago, express bowling said:

I did not watch him bowl much in the IPL, except some end overs. 

But now that he is in Team India's plans, I would watch his opening spell with interest and see what he brings to the table.

Don't want him to be a one dimensional swing bowler only. 

He swings it both ways, has good death skills (yorkers+variations) and can bowl good surprise bouncer.Mostly its accurate and high enough.