Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

Tyagi or Siraj ? Can't blame selectors there avesh failed, in future probably moshin. 

They could have created a pool of available and fit options and seen in the 4 months preceeding thd World Cup, who is working in actual T20Is. Siraj, Mohsin, Khaleel, Prasidh and even Dayal could have been tried.  The last 4 get natural bounce and Siraj has a killer bouncer. 

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

Dravid spent a whole 5 minute space in an interview trying to not say that Indian bowlers are not 'sexy' without saying the world but saying starts with 's' ends with 'y' lol you spend test much time trying to justify your self and act like a good boy but the point is he needs to be cut throat. 

Partly I don't care because if India get such bowlers they will win everything and it would be boring. Cricket already has Bangladesh which is a  equally pathetic aggressive middle age uncles and emotional aunties praying to god  type kf country, they are so freaking out to prove themselves the Midgets that they go aggressive on everyone while others are like taking a stroll in the park and have some beer in the sun. Fooking dim wits from pathetic India and BD are out of world domination lol. If not for bogldeesh ! India would be the most pathetic in cricket. With both there is risk of every other country leaving and playing some other sport..cause its too pathetic to compete.

Rant out. Man I dislike BD and some sections of Indian crowds in cricket. Indians less so but BD I can't tolerate.  

What you on about? Even with pathetic selection, keeping high pedigree fast bowlers out we still keep winning bilaterals with ease and doing just fine this world cup, Indian fan bas change dramatically after 2013 CT, attending Indian matches now is more of a cultural show than just cricket and India win way more than they win.

50 minutes ago, Vk1 said:

did Ashwin know what was his role in this game? why was he bowling in the slot and looking for wickets on this pitch.. poor captaincy/coaching.. we can expect same situation again in semis

Maybe because match was their as long as Miller was there. These totals don't let the bowlers play run rate game. Have to be won on wickets. Otherwise, he is defensive.

1 hour ago, Chakdephatte said:

Maybe because match was their as long as Miller was there. These totals don't let the bowlers play run rate game. Have to be won on wickets. Otherwise, he is defensive.

agree with this strategy on normal pitches but not at Perth

11 hours ago, MultiB48 said:

What are you on about ? without crazy indians,cricket will be done,who will pay the bills?maybe all your chilled friends should pay it.

If anything it's you Tamils who love your cult heroes, Iikes of old man ranjikant ,who is not even tamil lol.And when it comes to pace bowling you guys are the worst ,years of mrf and your quickest are Balaji and nattu lol.You guys are a joke ,* off.

So you do you go to the cricket ground and go all agro for a cricket match like a mad piece of **** ? I guess you do lulz. Did I get you all riled up.  Typical indian guy where eyou from ? 

10 hours ago, Mesky99 said:

What you on about? Even with pathetic selection, keeping high pedigree fast bowlers out we still keep winning bilaterals with ease and doing just fine this world cup, Indian fan bas change dramatically after 2013 CT, attending Indian matches now is more of a cultural show than just cricket and India win way more than they win.

Indians are some of the worst sport fans in the planet lol obnoxious.

13 hours ago, Vilander said:

You get four young 145 k bowlers doing reasonably well in IPL one of them hits 155+ and a couple hit 150+! And still none promoted. Lol this type of thinking confuses everyone from Lee to Steyn to Waqar, purely based on a fast bowlers interest they wonder what type of thinking this is. There are articles on each of of these guys saying the same **** wondering what are indian selectors doing. 

Like I mentioned sometime back here, that not choosing genuine quicks is an administrative decision. And here is my theory. 

Indian cricket is layered with bureaucracy and politics. There are a lot of vested interest. There have been loads of players who do not/ did not deserve place in the XI but were/ are part of team for reasons other than talent. For me players like Axar Patel, Harshal are prime examples of that.

The moment you start promoting genuine fast bowlers, one will have to choose pure talents rather than such quota/ bribed players.  And that doesnt augur well for the cricket administrators. Ranges right from someone who owns event management company with close unofficial ties to BCCI, to past players running cricket academies, to regional heads and so on and so forth. 

I may get flak here but you will be fooling yourself if you dont get the bigger picture.

15 hours ago, express bowling said:

India suffered because we did not have a tall hit the deck pacer to partner Hardik in the middle. Most of us here knew it all along and talked about it often. 

Shami is fast but he is a short skiddy pacer who attacks the stumps at pace and moves some channel balls away.  He has a hostile bouncer but hasn't used it much in this tournament. He is better as a new ball bowler in T20s. 

Arshdeep and Shami upfront

Hardik and another hit the deck quick in the middle.

Should have been our plan in Australia.

What could have been, should have been is far away from actual reality, guys like chahar and shardul were next in line. Even Shivam dubey would have worked here, Evans has caused so much trouble.

1 minute ago, Mesky99 said:

What could have been, should have been is far away from actual reality, guys like chahar and shardul were next in line. Even Shivam dubey would have worked here, Evans has caused so much trouble.

This reality will never allow us to win ICC Tournaments with any kind of regularity.

This is not how you dominate World Cricket. 

8 minutes ago, Mesky99 said:

Not him :burnout:
I get your point, but our TM & Selectors are oblivious to this fact, they even choose 3 Spinners for Australia.

56 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

Like I mentioned sometime back here, that not choosing genuine quicks is an administrative decision. And here is my theory. 

Indian cricket is layered with bureaucracy and politics. There are a lot of vested interest. There have been loads of players who do not/ did not deserve place in the XI but were/ are part of team for reasons other than talent. For me players like Axar Patel, Harshal are prime examples of that.

The moment you start promoting genuine fast bowlers, one will have to choose pure talents rather than such quota/ bribed players.  And that doesnt augur well for the cricket administrators. Ranges right from someone who owns event management company with close unofficial ties to BCCI, to past players running cricket academies, to regional heads and so on and so forth. 

I may get flak here but you will be fooling yourself if you dont get the bigger picture.

The fact that us posters could pick a 2nd XI team that would beat the team that lost to SA, tells you something funny is going on.

Sure Jaddu and Bumrah are injured, but there is 9 other players I could pick easily that would beat the team that lost on Sunday, in Australian conditions.

11 hours ago, express bowling said:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v6S_4EgW3es

This is Shami bowling in Perth 3 years back.

Hitting the deck hard and getting so much nasty hostile bounce.

What happened to this Shami  ???.

Damn...only 4 years and so much change.
I see a decline in fitness due to Covid
Pant is looking like a Potato, Shami is looking much older now. 

13 hours ago, express bowling said:

I have been strongly saying that,  given our squad and injury constraints,  our pacers should have been Shami and Arshdeep upfront .. Siraj and Hardik in the middle .. Siraj, Arshdeep and Shami at the death. 

We dont need economical Bhuvi..we need wkts from him..else he is no better than Babar/Rizwan in batting..he is not reliable at all in death too..cant bat..poor fileder..cant pickup wkts in PP..why he is there in the team..

Shami and Arshdeep can open the bowling..Pandya and Siraj in the middle.. shoukd be our bowling quartet..

What fukery is this..we dont hv 3 genuine tall/hit the deck bowlers in Perth..and bouncy tracks in Australia

No Fitness injury excuse etc can be accepted here..they were not told just 2 days back that T20 wc is in Australia..

If India had won against SA wuth such attack as compared to theirs..it wud hv been a loss for cricket..and psuedo victory for lame thought process and vision of selectors..

it wud hv been much better if we wud hv lost one sided..just to put a slap on them

8 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

for sure , it’s a corrupt system. Folks like Sen Tyagi Umran Moshin Mavi are not looked into, I know Avesh Arshdeep got in, and saini got his chances.