Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

11 hours ago, express bowling said:

Warrier has been picked for the BP XI team against SL, along with Avesh, Ravi Kiran and Milind

avesh is faster,bouncier than possibly warier,ravi kiran( i havent seen him bowl),and chamma milind too.

avesh gets similar bounce like ishant and possibly he has been marked to replace ISHANT after 2 years May be. i guess both are equally tall too..may be ishant would be 1 inch taller but avesh is probably 6 4"

chamma milind..i saw him when he was in under 19 and i guess he was second fiddle to avesh khan. 

I think Avesh is the one to watch out among these bowlers.

4 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

avesh is faster,bouncier than possibly warier,ravi kiran( i havent seen him bowl),and chamma milind too.

avesh gets similar bounce like ishant and possibly he has been marked to replace ISHANT after 2 years May be. i guess both are equally tall too..may be ishant would be 1 inch taller but avesh is probably 6 4"

chamma milind..i saw him when he was in under 19 and i guess he was second fiddle to avesh khan. 

I think Avesh is the one to watch out among these bowlers.

Avesh Khan has a much higher ceiling as a fast bowler than those other pacers, whether it is pace or wicket-taking ability. And he is tall and bouncy too.

Since I bat against a new leather ball( open the batting), i have a different type of statement.

i dont get impressed by the bowler who gets most wicket but by fast bowler who kinda scares you out and pushes you on becoming defensive. 

I remember opening the batting and there was this bowler whose balls either i was defending flat bat or his balls were going close to my ears and when i tried to square cut, i always found myself slow and missing the ball.i was standing close to the stumps and was kinda only going behind while i defended him. 

Finally his 3 overs were over and i opened up against the other bowler hitting him at every corner and then skied an easy catch at shortish long on. everyone came to congratulate that bowler but i knew that my wicket was actually taken by the Main strike fast bowler who got me to start slogging as soon his overs were gone just to get the runs moving in the 35 over match.

So its not always who take wickets but the other bowler who screws up the batsman who is important.

i feel AVESH has in him to be that kind of bowler.

5 hours ago, express bowling said:

Avesh Khan has a much higher ceiling as a fast bowler than those other pacers, whether it is pace or wicket-taking ability. And he is tall and bouncy too.

Avesh is similar to the West Indian bowlers of the past. So he might not register 150 on speed gun, but he will trouble batsmen greatly. If avesh and Khalil go on to play for india, they could possibly become one of the most destructive duos in  world Cricket 

Edited by Rightarmfast

After Milne bowls a slower ball in his last over .....

Manjrekar, * Big change of pace for the big fast bowler. He was bowling 150 k ".

Milne...  fastest speed 142.9 k, average speed 131.6 k  ( 95% of his deliveries have been below 140 k in this series  )

http://www.bcci.tv/india-v-new-zealand-2017/match/03

Manju has one of the biggest inferiority complexes I have ever seen in a TV personality.  I really dislike him.

Edited by express bowling

Starting from the NZ series 2016 , Pandya has generally hit fastest speeds of 141 k to 146 k and has bowled lots of 135 k+ balls in almost every match ( barring the WI LOI series when everyone was holidaying ).... and has bowled loads of bouncers.

In the last 4 or 5 games, he is bowling medium pace and has cut down on his favourite bouncers.

Is he overworked ? 

I think he is playing every format and needs rest.

Edited by express bowling

Bumrah breaks a crucial partnership with a slower ball that bounces extra, hits the splice of the bat and pops up.

Most international bowlers with wicket-taking ability have the ability to get either bounce or zip  off  the pitch or both... be it pacers or spinners.... whether it is the great WI quicks or McGrath, Warne or Murali.

Those bowlers without either bounce or zip off the deck usually have low wickets per match.

11 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Bumrah breaks a crucial partnership with a slower ball that bounces extra, hits the splice of the bat and pops up.

Most international bowlers with wicket-taking ability have the ability to get either bounce or zip  off  the pitch or both... be it pacers or spinners.... whether it is the great WI quicks or McGrath, Warne or Murali.

Those bowlers without either bounce or zip off the deck usually have low wickets per match.

What exactly is zip?

Ball comes on faster than expected after pitching?