Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

19 hours ago, the don said:

Shaheen, Naseem and Hasnain have consistently been bowling above 145 kph. 

Even little Musa is hitting 150 kph. These teenagers are very impressive with their pace. Shaheen has been bowling absolute heat since his elbow has gotten better. 

Hopefully Rauf finds his rhythm. 

Great signs. 

Abbey, tum Pakistanio ko mirchi lagane ko aaj hi mila tha kya? :facepalm::phehe::hysterical:

5 hours ago, Mosher said:

Nagarkoti bowled some good bouncers, yorkers and slower balls. Nagarkoti and Aaron bowling together :nice:

1.  Nagarkoti's action has become more front on for sure.

2. He is still sprinting in very well 

3. He seems to have lost a bit of skid off the deck.  The wrist whip has reduced.

4. His release point has probably become a bit higher. He is getting better carry too.

5. Pace is still good ... but more of a bouncy pace than his earlier skiddy pace.

All of this is partly due to a more front on action.

Edited by express bowling
14 minutes ago, express bowling said:

3. He seems to have lost a bit of skid off the deck.  The wrist whip has reduced.

4. His release point has probably become a bit higher. He is getting better carry too.

5. Pace is still good ... but more of a bouncy pace than his earlier skiddy pace.

I think that is good for his height he is getting nice bounce,pace with bounce  is hard to handle than skiddy pace

He should get better only from here,the more he plays the better

1 hour ago, bhakum20 said:

we’ve been extensively discussing bumrah’s form but shami has blown hot and cold, more cold, throughout the NZ tour. As they say fast bowlers hunt in packs and having just one of them and ishant in form is not gonna win you games in sena, assuming our batting fires.

Shami has been overused. He is playing almost every LOI, test series for over 2 years. He should be rested for the SA ODIs.

2 hours ago, express bowling said:

He is not front on. He is side on now. He used to be semi front on before.  His bowling arm is more round arm now. This is good for him. His head is not falling to his left and will also get more outswing now.

Regarding other yhings, they will come back once he plays more. He isn't even bowling full tilt at this point. He is just getting used to his new action.

Edited by rkt.india
6 hours ago, rkt.india said:

He is not front on. He is side on now. He used to be semi front on before.  His bowling arm is more round arm now. This is good for him. His head is not falling to his left and will also get more outswing now.

He is not front on.  He has always looked semi front on to me. But the degree changes.

His release points seem to have become higher now and he is getting more bounce.

6 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Regarding other yhings, they will come back once he plays more. He isn't even bowling full tilt at this point. He is just getting used to his new action.

We will see what comes back and what does not.  But his pace is still there.

1 hour ago, express bowling said:

He is not front on.  He has always looked semi front on to me. But the degree changes.

His release points seem to have become higher now and he is getting more bounce.

i think his pace and accuracy will increase, i like what i see in the video. His head pops up still after delivery

12 hours ago, express bowling said:

He is side on now. He was semi-front on before. Bowling actions are defined by your lower and upper body positions. His back foot is parallel to the crease which means his lower body is in side-on position. It also seems his left arm is going across his right eye which also means his upper body is also side-on. 

I don't remember what his lower and upper body positions were in the past but right now he is side-on. It is very much possible that he had mixed action before which led to back stress fracture. Brett Lee had similar issue during 97-98 period with mixed which resulted in stress fracture of the back then he changed his action. I am also worried about Kartik Tyagi. He also has a mixed action. His back foot, lower body, is in side-on position but upper body is front or semi front position. It will lead to serious back injuries. Don't know what the * coaches are doing. They need to correct these basic things in a young bowler.

Edited by rkt.india