Speeds and Performances of Pacers and Spinners

3 minutes ago, mishra said:

If Indian bowlers bowled in 130, English bowlers bowled in lower 120s

Speedguns are rigged against us. Bumrah surely crossed 150 kph today. I would like to know what Cricviz has to say about Bumrah and Umesh's speeds today. They give correct speeds.

Edited by express bowling
7 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Speedguns are rigged against us. Bumrah surely crossed 150 kph today. I would like to know what Cricviz has to say about Bumrah and Umesh's speeds today. They give correct speeds.

Some of the yorkers from Bhumrah were too quick to bat. Specially one that touched toe ends of Root.

BTW Warne is suggesting, Create a spinning patch in Old Trafford and use Jack Leach. Hear hear hear:phehe:

Edited by mishra

overton hit a 4 off Umesh.

Next ball was a bouncer and it hit Overton on the back of his helmet but overton was brave, he did not show any signs of Pain.

Umesh was again angry and he got the new ball now and he tried to clean bowl overton and bowled some 142K pacy balls..one of those balls hit overton's back of hand and it seemed really serious injury and clean bowled him too....bal broke his arm and then clean bowl him.

anderson was really lucky to edge Umesh and not get broken as Umesh or Bumrah would have broken him too....

overton wont play cricket for next 6 months now and will dream of Umesh yadav for quite some time in his life.

the way way overton cried of pain , it seems it is a bone broken ....

finally Umesh made me proud, that i supported him. 

came back BING BANG and got 6 wickets in this test including clean bowling Root once. 

Also broke Overton and he would have retired him hurt if not got his wicket.

hats off to Umesh and Bumrah.

it seems Bumrah, SHammi , umesh and shardul will be our pace attack in next test.

20 minutes ago, express bowling said:

i kind of agree few of boom's balls were too fast , even siraj and umesh bowled few balls that looked faster than what was shown.

clean bowling off yorkers can happen when a ball is at around 146 to 155k specfically against olly pope and bairstow but 143k yorker normally can be handled by good batsman..i feel it could have been faster....even umesh hitting the helmet of overton, i wanna know its pace and few other balls when batsman was hurried.

on this flat wicket , if india had batted we would have chased these runs as england bowlers are great bowlers when the ball swings but as soon as it is a patta , english bowlers become average.