Stand Up for Ambati Rayudu-Thread

maniac

34 minutes ago, Viper said:

Calm down your Rayudu hater.:facepalm:

Gave that many changes to Rohit , IPL Bully and that Dhawan 

Can't give decent run to a guy averages over 50 in ODIS ?:facepalm: Let your ego aside for once 

Hater, die hard fans words are for senseless people who cnt comeup with something logical so they use easy words like that. I dnt know anyone personally so ego, biasness, favourism u can keep all those words to urself they mean nothing. :bumsmack:

Rohit dhawan are quality players yes they have their weakeness but they have quality against gud attacks. Dhawan was ur best players in both champiosn trophy n 2015wc. The guy scored a 100 n 90 odd in nz conditions which are extremely tough. Rohit has played few gud knocks even on tough tracks and on absolute flat decks he is absolute destruction. Dnt even pur raydu against those two. Raydu cnt destroy an opp like those two n forget playing against a quality attack. 

I say give him chances against Sa, NZ, Aus on gud pitches and that delussional avg n already shittty s/r will see the real light of the day . Chances are not given they are earned. Manish pandey played one the most crucial knocks in his 1st few Odi who stopped Raydu in CB series and NZ tour. Comparing to rohit, Rohit smashed a ton in the Cb series where raydu was dancing like tail ender.

Give him more games against Zimb n B grade lanka attack soon he might avg 100 wnt make him bradman . 

What avg logic u giving me, Kohli n dhoni avg that playing in all condition n all situation thats wen an avg is being relevant. Even binny has best bowling fig better than a lot of gr8 doesnt make him malcom marshall. 

N give chances to him inplace of whom, where is the place . There are many many better batsman against Pace n bounce than raydu. 

1 hour ago, Viper said:

We all saw how well so called logical discussion went in that gur singh thread where you rated him as the Best and better than rayudu. . Can't argue with that..

Keep your rayudu hate to yourself.. Guy has done it when ever he got a chance whether its IPL or ODIs.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Ohh my god ur really cnt read, may be u cudnt read last time so ill explain again my problem with gurkeerat issue was he wasnt given a chance to prove how gud or bad he was doesnt mean i said he was gud or bad. He did enough to get a chance to pass or fail. Read again watever i wrote the point was to give a chance to someone to fail or pass which u were crying in above post. 

no he hasnt done anything to get permanent place as far mine n a lot of ppl issue with him is his inability to not play pace n bounce which was proved in CB series n Nz series. But since u only care about n home game no wonder u suppourt. 

None of has have any hate , we dnt care if we get biryani from his home or not. 

When someone cant take anyone opinion he uses only line ur hater. Not ur problem my friend whole country is going through that problem dhoni hater, kohli hater, modi hater, congress hater, srk hater, salman hater.

Sab hater hi hai kon dimaag lagaye aur kisi ka opinion bardasht kre sahi hai

1 hour ago, Viper said:

What you mean he didn't get enough chances.. he couldn't even do well in IPl you talk about him facing INTl bowlers. How well did he do in IPL by the way this year ?? He can't even get a spot in that wooden spoon team properly you talk about giving that hack a chance...

What Cb series you even on about.. Did virat become the best in 1 or 2 tours ?? Since he can't play in england and anderson's bunny can we say he is useless outside india ?? What rubbish

Quit your blind hate for rayudu.. we already got enough sharmas in squad.. one didn't improve his bowling from his debut way back and some maggi sharma still in ind squad.. performs one in blue moon..

I rather take biriyani with average over 50 than sharmas who bring nothing but bad luck to the team.

Ok ? Be tolerant bro.. opinions should be respected. . Preachemoji108.png

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Err Wrong stats

Virat kohli has a 100 in Eng, He made 100 on his 1st tour to aus n Nz both . So yea compare raydu n virat now

Maggi sharma has been performing consistently well in Odi for 2 yr now infact been our best odi batsman . Maggi atleast can play fast bowling and doesnt have 1980's type S/r like of raydu . 

47 minutes ago, Viper said:

Err Wrong Stats

Rayudu has 100 in ENG on his first tour wih average over 100+ in Tough conditions not Flat tracks like AUS these days LOL 

So i can't judge Gur based on 2 to 3 matches in AUS but you can judge him on 2 to 3 matches in AUS ? wa wa wa what a logic ... Keep maintaining double standards 

The amount of chances that Maggi got if even if Half were given to Rayudu he would have been a way better player and ll prob give consistent performances than one hit wonder maggi gives

We all saw how well he can play phasttt bowling and choke like chicken in IMP matches...:phew:

when did raydu made 100 in eng ????

48 minutes ago, Viper said:

Err Wrong Stats

Rayudu has 100 in ENG on his first tour wih average over 100+ in Tough conditions not Flat tracks like AUS these days LOL 

So i can't judge Gur based on 2 to 3 matches in AUS but you can judge him on 2 to 3 matches in AUS ? wa wa wa what a logic ... Keep maintaining double standards 

The amount of chances that Maggi got if even if Half were given to Rayudu he would have been a way better player and ll prob give consistent performances than one hit wonder maggi gives

We all saw how well he can play phasttt bowling and choke like chicken in IMP matches...:phew:

when did raydu made 100 in eng ????

Raydu has avg of 19 on those flat aus tracks and S/r of 61

8 minutes ago, Viper said:

100+ Average in ENG.. Still dodging the question aren't you ?

Gur - Not given enough changes but same no of matches for Rayudu in AUS you can judge him ? 

Keep that hate for yourself 

Gurkeerat batted at 6 n raydu at 3, is it same?

N btw those werent typical english condition they were flat were Raina, dhawan, jadeja all scored runs in that Odi series , raydu still scored at shit 71 S/r

11 hours ago, Viper said:

What you mean he didn't get enough chances.. he couldn't even do well in IPl you talk about him facing INTl bowlers. How well did he do in IPL by the way this year ?? He can't even get a spot in that wooden spoon team properly you talk about giving that hack a chance...

hopefully you havent forgotten innings in this match.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/indian-premier-league-2016/engine/match/981005.html

There is no need of microscope to find out the difference between Raydu and Rohit Sharma..

There isnt even a comparison.

Rohit debuted at 20 which Raydu couldnt as he joined ICL at 23 which was too soon to give up on India hope.

And there isnt any criteria or benchmark set that Rohit was given way too many chances so other also should get that much chances...

I would say Rohit Sharma is lucky guy who got that much chances but finally he has been proven match winner for India in LOIs.

Why did he get that much chances?

1.He was 20..

2.Everyone was mesmerized by his strokeplay and elegant batting in IPL 1 where he won the emerging player of the tourney.

3.Dhoni backed him as there were spots remaining after Dravid's exclusion and Ganguly's retirement.

4.He played some good innings against quality attacks even when he was inconsistent like 75+ in 1st final of CB SERIES and 79 vs australia in t20 wc 2010 which India lost..Some of his knocks made selectors to think that it was too early to give up on him.

What Raydu doesnt have,

1.Not better against quality attacks.

2.Average is heavily infuenced by Zimbawe matches.

3.Unaccepatble SR in Odis..With Kohli at 3,Raydu can only fit at 4 and such a low SR at 4 is uncceptable..It is acceptable if he can launch on after intial consolidating with that much SR like Rohit sharma or Kohli.But no,havent seen him doing so in Internationals..Dhoni or Pandey should bat at 4..No way Raydu should be at 5.So,there is no place for him..

I wont agree about his age or eyesore batting as taking points to keep him out of team..If one is good enough,he should be given chance irrespective of age or non-elegant batting.But Raydu isnt.

5 hours ago, Viper said:

Ahhh Did Rayudu always bat at 3 ? 1 or 2 series max  Even rayudu did bat low.. 

Gur wasted and din't do anything when needed the most.. Pandey did in his first match in AUS unlike this guy who failed whole series...

Mann has never batted up n facepalm he never played whole series he just faced around 20 balls in whole . Raydu has never batted at 6, he has batted at 7 n just made 12 runs. So nothing gr8

n at 5 Raydu avg 26 , Wat gr8 has raydu done. 

N if u consider Mann bad well comparing y u comparing raydu with him compare to someone gud.

MEra logic mujhe hi, So like pandey did in aus in his 1st match raydu cudnt do in 5-6 games he played in aus,Nz coz he doesnt have the ability to place pace n bounce. 

So Pandey scored 100 in his 1st match in aus what did raydu do 5-6 matches he played in Aus/nz. 

RAydu batted at 3 n pandey at 4. Dnt temme raydu didnt get opp. 

Rohit played a crucial knock in CB series final against the might aussie , what did Raydu do against the no so might aussie N he was just 20 unlike raydu who had tons of Domestic exp n already had debut for india a yr ago. Funny how u compare a newbie to some withh that exp

Kohli made a fiery 80 on bouncy n pacy track on his 1st aussie tour in ODI n those were flat wkts by any strecth of imagination. And got a 100 also in the series. What did raydu do.

Gambhir was the highest run getter in his aussie tour what did raydu do. 

Yuvraj singh scored a ton his 1st aussie tour

Dhoni was second highest run getter 

Actually ur right in comparing raydu to Mann, becoz he cud be only compared to some one avg like him. N Int cricket is not meant for avg ppl like raydu .

As far as ur ipl logic goes well starnge things have happ in ipl, Raina our highest scorer we all are aware of his struggle in Int cricket, asnodkar has smashed mcgrath, asif, pollock, kumble n were is he, Jadeja was nd highest six hitter in one ipl n Int cricket he can hit the ball , Axar patel plays brilliant cameos in Ipl n Int cricket cant hit the ball, Dhawal kulkarni is another xample look how he bowler in ipl n look now. Being gud in ipl doesnt mean ull be gud at Int level . 

HE is very gud ipl but thats it Play there

I have n many other have made our point, wnt answer anymore to someone blind n outdated with modern cricket. Some who doesnt value the imp of S/r In modern short format. Someone who considers winning 3 out last 10 series an achievement that to against bottom teams. 

Cant say anything more when u hve set ur standards for indian cricket as low as for any minnows , coz minnows get happy winning that lik and they back players like Raydu :facepalm::facepalm:

Likhta reh jo likhna hai ab 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03
10 hours ago, Bigg Brother said:

There is no need of microscope to find out the difference between Raydu and Rohit Sharma..

There isnt even a comparison.

Rohit debuted at 20 which Raydu couldnt as he joined ICL at 23 which was too soon to give up on India hope.

And there isnt any criteria or benchmark set that Rohit was given way too many chances so other also should get that much chances...

I would say Rohit Sharma is lucky guy who got that much chances but finally he has been proven match winner for India in LOIs.

Why did he get that much chances?

1.He was 20..

2.Everyone was mesmerized by his strokeplay and elegant batting in IPL 1 where he won the emerging player of the tourney.

3.Dhoni backed him as there were spots remaining after Dravid's exclusion and Ganguly's retirement.

4.He played some good innings against quality attacks even when he was inconsistent like 75+ in 1st final of CB SERIES and 79 vs australia in t20 wc 2010 which India lost..Some of his knocks made selectors to think that it was too early to give up on him.

What Raydu doesnt have,

1.Not better against quality attacks.

2.Average is heavily infuenced by Zimbawe matches.

3.Unaccepatble SR in Odis..With Kohli at 3,Raydu can only fit at 4 and such a low SR at 4 is uncceptable..It is acceptable if he can launch on after intial consolidating with that much SR like Rohit sharma or Kohli.But no,havent seen him doing so in Internationals..Dhoni or Pandey should bat at 4..No way Raydu should be at 5.So,there is no place for him..

I wont agree about his age or eyesore batting as taking points to keep him out of team..If one is good enough,he should be given chance irrespective of age or non-elegant batting.But Raydu isnt.

Completely agree with all

to Add Maggi did have the ability to play against pace n bounce n he did show it few times problem was it wasnt consistent at all. 

With kohli at 3, Emergance of Pandey at 4 n rahane already being raydu doesnt have any spot left for him. At 5 well its a place where dhoni shud bat No 6 cant have lower S/r like of Raydu n he shud be able to bowl few overs as well. There is also Nair n iyer who are soon going to be knocking on doors. So giving raydu opp is an absolute waste. 

Raydu belong to 90s era of indian team which had many avg player like him . 

I had a lot of hopes for Rayudu since the time I read about him when he was a teenager.  But I now stand on the side of the doubters today.  He's not crap, he's much better than a lot of people out there, but is he long term India material?  

Rayudu's  problem, in the few innings I have seen him play admittedly, is that he seems unable to consistently impose his will on the bowling at any time.  He always seems 'adequate', "sufficient' - even in the innings he has done well, he does not give the impression that had he not been around his team would have lost.  In short it never seems difficult to imagine that someone else could have done the job he did, or performed as well.   Has Rayudu - in the chances he has had-  played an innings that has captured the imagination or made us believe that had it not been for him all would have been lost?  Even tailunt has played a few games like that.  I can't comment in terms of Tests, but become a fixture in India's 20 overs or 50 over teams one would need to showcase such performances. 

Also while he has  improved over the years since he came back into national consciousness with the IPL, that improvement has been slow and steady.  If he continues like this, he may well be one and off in the Indian side but he will never be a fixture and a few years from now, as his skills begin to erode, some outstanding youngster will take his place.

11 hours ago, NameGoesHere said:

I had a lot of hopes for Rayudu since the time I read about him when he was a teenager.  But I now stand on the side of the doubters today.  He's not crap, he's much better than a lot of people out there, but is he long term India material?  

Rayudu's  problem, in the few innings I have seen him play admittedly, is that he seems unable to consistently impose his will on the bowling at any time.  He always seems 'adequate', "sufficient' - even in the innings he has done well, he does not give the impression that had he not been around his team would have lost.  In short it never seems difficult to imagine that someone else could have done the job he did, or performed as well.   Has Rayudu - in the chances he has had-  played an innings that has captured the imagination or made us believe that had it not been for him all would have been lost?  Even tailunt has played a few games like that.  I can't comment in terms of Tests, but become a fixture in India's 20 overs or 50 over teams one would need to showcase such performances. 

Also while he has  improved over the years since he came back into national consciousness with the IPL, that improvement has been slow and steady.  If he continues like this, he may well be one and off in the Indian side but he will never be a fixture and a few years from now, as his skills begin to erode, some outstanding youngster will take his place.

Good balanced post