EID Celebrations in Kashmir. Pakistan, IS flags raised

rageaddict

Kashmiri Muslims are the most ungrateful set of people on the face of this planet. We can't buy land there but they can do everything they want in the rest of the country. Right from separate constitution/flag/anthem to reservations in education/jobs... these people have them all. But they are still not satisfied, they think it is their birthright to kill Hindus, protest against India and enforce sharia in the state. Why does no one talk about the cleansing of Pandits from the valley? Why do mainstream channels not highlight the difficulties faced by security apparatus and non Muslims in the valley on a daily basis? We have around 20 Kashmiris in our college and they are a pain in the ass. Right from supporting Pakistan over India in sports matches to organizing seminars about fictional atrocities by the evil Hindus in their glorious motherland, these pigs have ****ed over the brains of many in our student community. All of them brainwash other state Muslims against our country and a few Muslims buy their stories. Worst thing is these people were quota selections here and don't even have to pay tuition fees.
This just made me sick!! Thank god there is no one in my college,I would kill him if there is one.

status quo will be maintained..nothing will happen in our lifetime. As long as India has control, it is safe. Any plans of action like plebiscite, converting LOC to IB will have short term consequences of mayhem and bloodshed. no need to appease them. Rest of the country doesn't care and they can hope of some reform from within the quom. India is complacent with the status quo , why fix something that is working?

One thing I have realized over the years with my interaction with Kashmiris is that they can never be ours. I meant Kasmiri Muslims. They will never consider India as their own country. The sooner India and Indians realize that the better it would be for our country. Kashmiri ppl r so dumb as they don't realize that staying with India they can achieve so much in life. But IMHO, religion overpowers them. My practical solution. 1 Let go Kashmir. I prefer this. This way we will have 10 million less Kashmiris to worry about. Peaceful solution. Keep Jammu and Leh with us. With this solution, we won't have Kasmiris coming into India and spreading terrorism in future. Or 2. Deport all Kasmiris to POk. This is something I would never support as it would require lotsa violence.
Land is a finate resource. Because of utter lack strategic thinking india lost link to central asia when pok went, we should not do it again. We ocxupy the heights and can not let it go. If some fringe pak elements are causing trouble in jk they will be liquidated.

Kashmiri muslims are a soft bunch can't expect anything from them' date=' At most maybe a few tweets in favour of ISIS, Any other people would have liberated themselves by now but not these guys.[/quote'] There arent any non Muslim kashmiris left in Kashmir. Not in POK, Not in our side. All of them either killed or forced to run away for their life. You can call that a liberation.

@Panther, Its Hindus and others who are mellow bunch. Here a pic from Kashmir which effectively means end of discussion for all the leftist and Contard of India. 11jtdm9.png
WTF is that man :((? Seriously disgusting, **** those people behind this.

WTF is that man :((? Seriously disgusting' date=' **** those people behind this.[/quote'] If you watch carefully, Thats Indian flag laid on ground, on which peaceful protester are carrying out the protest. I dont know the language but black colour flag with writing in arabic mostly represent some sort of jihad.

There arent any non Muslim kashmiris left in Kashmir. Not in POK' date=' Not in our side. All of them either killed or forced to run away for their life. You can call that a liberation.[/quote'] um there are plenty 30% or so.

@Panther, Its Hindus and others who are mellow bunch. Here a pic from Kashmir which effectively means end of discussion for all the leftist and Contard of India. 11jtdm9.png
Anyone can slaughter a cow, that pic shows me nothing. Kashmiris despite converting to Islam have not embraced the spirit of Jihad by and large except a few, they should learn from the Afghans, chechans, Iraqis, Iranaians and so many others who value the importance Of jihad and azadi.

That's disgusting because they're not just protesting against India...they're insulting India specifically as a Hindu nation.

Anyone can slaughter a cow, that pic shows me nothing. .
Not sure you're trolling on this one but you DO understand the symbolism behind this slaughter right? It's not just your regular cow slaughter for meal or whatever...this is cow slaughter on top of an Indian flag. So they're not only insulting India but insulting Majority Indians' religion as well. If u can't respect other religions no one in the world will ever respect yours either.

Not sure you're trolling on this one but you DO understand the symbolism behind this slaughter right? It's not just your regular cow slaughter for meal or whatever...this is cow slaughter on top of an Indian flag. So they're not only insulting India but insulting Majority Indians' religion as well. If u can't respect other religions no one in the world will ever respect yours either.
As a secularist you should not be offended India is not a hindu country, A secular one right?