Rohit Sharma Appreciation Squad

The change is not in Rohit , but rather his batting position . Hes still a 28 Avg player down the order .

wait so is that good or bad?

i don't get it.... So you are saying he would average 28 down the order but if he is averaging 50+ opening what seems to be the issue you are having?

In 2016 :

First run for India - Rohit

First four for India - Rohit

First six for India - Rohit

First fifty for India - Rohit

First century for India - Rohit

First 150 for India -Rohit

First MOM For India-Rohit..

That's for u hit-man.. Well played Sharma ji...

I dont have an issue as long as he dosent slow down when he gets to 90s , I just dont think its a big deal to average 50 for a opener these days . 

yes, thats why its only him and Amla doing it regularly.  The other teams have to settle for Shehzad, Thirimaane, Braithwaite, Finch, etc

The one guy we have, who can hold one end up and then blast away at the end against top-tier bowling, and he gets bashed because somehow his centuries were not accompanied by enough performances from the rest of the squad.  Fact is even cuptaan kool hair can't get the job done after the 40th over.  He is more Rahane than Rohit.  

Maggi listen to me carefully Dhawan will be gone in first 5 overs..

Go out and score a 50 then convert to 100 and TRY not to get Kohli out let the poor guy stay on other end.. Tell him you are married and ask him to listen to you when he wants a 2nd run

Both stay till 40th over Both can make 150 and 100 each.. 

Kill them in last 8 make your 200 :pray: and forget the rest of the day what ever happens with bowler.. I ll say don't even come to field its just a waste of time

Am sure after the 2 ODIs now, nobody wants him to get to an 100. 99 theek hai.:biggrin:

paki's se jaisa bat karne band kar :whack::whack:

His 100's only help team.. Our fielders and Bowlers are costing the match :banghead:

Poor Maggi gets runout by his own team mate.. What can he do :hysterical: AUS still wasn't able to take his WIC 300+ scored already alone by him..

Hope maggi ll continues his form 1 man vs 21 mens :((

I am just hoping against hope for something to work in our favour today. Desperation bhai. :((

Oh God..... Just when I have won the debate with the current generation as to how good rohit is.....I have to face the younger ignorant generation now who will pull stats and prove irrelevant stats as to how India lost when he performed and call him selfish :facepalm:

thanks dhoni

'won the debate'. 'current generation'. 'have to face younger generation' :laugh:

You are hilarious man. Unintentionally.

Just curious if you ever lost a 'debate' on this forum. 

PS: I very much like Rohit the T20/ODI batsman, not because of his perceived talent, but because he figured out his method and game, and playing well consistently. 

Man of the series- suck on that haterz

all of a sudden I notice an influx of bandwagoners or should I say ex-haterz

it amuses me to hear statements like "we always believed in his talent but we're frustrated" :giggle:

"we always knew he was a gun loi player bt we were talking about tests" yeah right :finger:

anyways better late than never.... Welcome to the bright side  

3 hours ago, Viper said:

Then no use throw him out..

I wouldn't mind it if Rohit is kicked out of the team if he doesn't show up rest of the tourney. I mean what's the point of bashing teams in meaningless bi-lateral series a la Amla and ABDV when you can't come to party in a global tourney even at home?

Edited by Ultimate_Game