Terror attack at Pathankot Air Force station, Punjab

beautifulgame

I don't think so. They have an election coming next year and this shows them in poor light with police goof ups, unlit border, etc. In fact, there is a drug nexus angle that is being probed too, so it is in fact working against them at this time. No politician is this foolish in our country.

Agree with everything except the part in bold. You'd be surprised to know.

These Pakis were relishing when the operation was on and our brave army was fighting. Now suddenly, no tweet updates here. Best explains everything.

What more you can expect from a country whose entire establishment is based on corruption, forgery and terrorism. A nation like that is not only a threat to India but to entire south asia. Today even US asked Pakistan to act against Pathankot attackers. But expect them to say the proof is not good enough like they said and still saying 8 years after 26/11.

So lets sums up Pakistan in few sentences:

1) A nation where terrorists are being shielded by their intelligent agency ISI.

2) A nation where most wanted terrorist Bin Laden was hiding 10 miles from military compound.

3) They selected a PM who was not allowed to enter Pakistan few years ago

4) Their cricket team consists of fixers, chuckers and druggists.

5) All sports activities are banned in their country due to terrorism.

6) Pakistanis getting caught everyday in western world let it be US Shooting, Rotherdam rape case etc.

Its unfortunate for India and other south asian countries that such a shambolic nation is our neighbour.

And they expect we will play cricket with them. Cricket my a$$.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Operation was 'successfully'... "completed" around 6 times... in 4 days

Unlike Pak army which could not defend its airbase in Mehran where there was no need for combing operations because the airbase and the defense equipment were anyway gone, we needed to secure the air base and hence combing operation was necessary. You see, for a failed army country people, they will not understand what combing operation is and how long it takes.

Edited by Adi_91

Pak will "catch and release" masood at its convenience.  They will do just enough to get US pressure off of their backs.  

India needs to do better and "harden" their defense installations.  Giving retired army faujis chowkidaar jobs is noble, but we don't really have a manpower shortage in the army.  Deploy better troops, train and equip them better.  This is a wake-up call.  If we don't heed it, worse can and most definitely, will happen.