Netflix

zen

50 minutes ago, Norman said:

I didn't really like the last season. First two were absolutely top tier Sci-Fi. 

Then they decided to add the multiverse angle to the existing time traveling theme and it just got really...... lame. 

that was already indicated in last season finale 

I loved how they bought all elements together .....it was pure genius. 

56 minutes ago, Norman said:

Has anybody here watched Mindhunter ? 

Just started watching and finished the first episode. Seemed quite boring. Does it get better later on ? 

yes , its kickass...highly recommended...please continue 

will take 2 episodes to get u in ..

1 hour ago, Norman said:

Has anybody here watched Mindhunter ? 

Just started watching and finished the first episode. Seemed quite boring. Does it get better later on ? 

You will love Mindhunter if you are fan of the context of what they are trying to convey.

Basically it’s pshyo profiling serial killers to understand why they do what they do and how they think.

If you are tuning in expecting a serial killer investigation series you may not like it.

I love the show, it’s probably the last great Netflix original.

2 hours ago, maniac said:

You will love Mindhunter if you are fan of the context of what they are trying to convey.

Basically it’s pshyo profiling serial killers to understand why they do what they do and how they think.

If you are tuning in expecting a serial killer investigation series you may not like it.

I love the show, it’s probably the last great Netflix original.

I second this . I think Mindhunter is one of my favorite show it deals more with psychological aspects of the serial killer so its more of  interviewing find how they think, how they choose  

Baztan trilogy for those who like light horror and suspense films: 

* The Invisible Guardian (Part 1) - Watched it some time ago but recall it being a good time pass watch 

* Legacy of bones (Part 2) - kind of ok. don’t recall being too impressed by it 

* Offerings to the storm (Part 3) - watched this y’day.  A good time pass watch similar to the first part. Story turns into Rosemary’s baby kind of plot if you get the hint 

Edited by zen

On 7/26/2020 at 11:20 PM, zen said:

There are quite a few classic Hindi films on Netflix and Prime .... Do watch some of them when you get time so we keep getting more of them!

Is it better than Shemaroo. Shemaroo has such a wide collection of Bollywood movies. I would say Shemaroo is worth subscribing.

4 hours ago, Straight Drive said:

Is it better than Shemaroo. Shemaroo has such a wide collection of Bollywood movies. I would say Shemaroo is worth subscribing.

Good to know. Currently, I watch a handful of Hindi films mainly from the 50s-70s golden period and usually only if I happen to come across them rather than looking for them. 

This year so far I recall rewatching a few films like Amitabh’s Kala Patthar, Mahaan, the Great Gambler and Heera Pheri, Rajesh Khanna’s Chaila Babu, Kudrat and Mehbooba, Rajkumar’s Mere Hazoor, and may be a few others here and there including in the memory of Rishi Kapoor like Qatilo ke Qatil (Dharmendra-Rishi Kapoor), Duniya meri jeb mein (Shashi Kapoor-Rishi Kapoor) and Yeh Wada Raha (Rishi Kapoor).

Edited by zen

In the race of Netflix vs Amazon vs Hotstar 

Sonyliv wud be the dark horse 

Already heard great reviews about it

2 more shows that look like winner are coming 

hotstar indian content was already poor

Netflix indian content is also going down the drain