Terror attack at Army headquarters in Jammu and Kashmir's Uri, near Line of Control; intense firing underway

Malcolm Merlyn

7 minutes ago, zen said:

Posts by many of the Pakistanis show that the concept of poor innocent Pakistanis being duped by their own govt is flawed. When it comes to Ind and policy on terror, majority appear to have the same stand and therefore on the same page as their govt

So even if Ind were to nuke Pak, there is not much to feel sorry about. In fact, Ind could be doing a favor to the world by making it a better place by getting rid of unwanted elements 

even if pakistan goes back to stone age , it will still be 3 or 4 months behind present..

cant believe still pakistanis recruit people who commit suicide for others 

3 hours ago, Asim said:

According to indians, its ALWAYS an inside job when Pak army get attacked by Talibans/Afghans...
now, anyone?

No, we don't say 'inside job', inside job implies its a false-flag operation to hoodwink the public. We think its a problem of Pakistan's own makings, since if Pakistan didnt spend millions of dollars over decades to train jihadis to infiltrate India and also attack Afghanistan, some are bound to go rogue and see you folks as 'kaffirs requiring cleansing' as well. 
Your society is a very poorly educated one, with more religious mumbo-jumbo overlay than most. The product is, you guys don't know how these kind of things, inevitably goes bad. See various other parallels in history- i could give you many an example of 'religious fanatic-building' exercise that promptly went out of control and bit all its intended targets as well as the hand that fed it. That is what you folks fail to realize.

Don't know if the below has been posted:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Army-to-turn-on-heat-asks-govt-to-consider-cross-border-strikes/articleshow/54397656.cms

Appears as if many in Army have had enough of Pak - " As for cross-border strikes, some security establishment officials say a political decision has to be taken to send a clear message to Pakistan that "enough is enough". A senior official said, "How long will we keep on absorbing terror strikes, from 26/11+ to Pathankot+ , without effectively retaliating? Our defensive approach only serves to embolden the Pakistan army-ISI combine further.""

38 minutes ago, zen said:

It is good to know that in Pak even 5-6 years old talk about nuking countries .... All the more reason to contain such evil 

Yeah u can conclude 2 more things:

i. Only immatures can make such talks here

ii. 5,6 yr old here are as mature as our neighbor's... whatever you are, 12,13?

14 minutes ago, Asim said:

Yeah u can conclude 2 more things:

i. Only immatures can make such talks here

ii. 5,6 yr old here are as mature as our neighbor's... whatever you are, 12,13?

""Pakistan[edit]

See also: N-deterrence

Pakistan has a no first attack policy in place since 1971. This policy was reiterated after the nuclear tests in 1998. Pakistan has vowed never to invade or attack another country under any circumstances. Pakistan's foreign minister Shamshad Ahmad had warned that if Pakistan is ever invaded or attacked, it will use "any weapon in its arsenal" to defend itself.[31]

Pakistan refuses to adopt a "no-first-use" doctrine, indicating that it would launch nuclear weapons even if the other side did not use such weapons first. Pakistan's asymmetric nuclear posture has significant influence on India's decision ability to retaliate, as shown in 2001 and 2008 crises, when non-state actors carried out deadly terrorist attacks on India, only to be met with a relatively subdued response from India. A military spokesperson stated that "Pakistan's threat of nuclear first-use deterred India from seriously considering conventional military strikes."[32]

Pakistan's National Security Advisor Sartaj Aziz defended the policy of first use.[33] Aziz stated that Pakistan's first use doctrine is entirely deterrent in nature. He explained that it was effective after the 2001 Indian Parliament attack and argued that if Pakistan had a no-first use policy, there would have been a major war between the two countries"

Link"

The immature policy of Pak above indicates that Ind has to clean up Pak, a country openly threatening to use nukes.    

Edited by zen

21 hours ago, Adi_91 said:

@KeyboardWarrior You can keep downvoting my posts and make merry of it, but your country will be downvoted by the whole world soon. 

A true warrior comes in front and fights, not attack from the back. But then from a Pakistani, I expect a cowardice just like your army!

first of all. i dnt gve a two hoot about you or anyone whos downvoting me.

secondly, you started downvoting me without any reason. even in my simple replies. you downvoted me. every action has a re-action. so its called re-action.

thirdly, dont act like a cry baby.

Edited by KeyboardWarrior

11 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

first of all. i gve a two hoot about you or anyone whos downvoting me.

secondly, you started downvoting me without any reason. even in my simple replies. you downvote me. every action has a re-action. so its called re-action.

thirdly, dont act like a cry baby.

Exactly, Bachem! 

Action against Kashmir has a REACTION in Baluchistan.

Glad you are atleast grasping broader concepts. 

17 hours ago, chewy said:

who knows...but there is simple pattern everytime even a tiny attack happens on India (domestic or abroad)....a vicious cycle is unleashed in Pakistan where thousands of your countrymen are killed in terror attacks and blind retaliation by your own psycho Pak Army.

Make note of this and visit this thread mid 2017, everyone here on ICF will be here discussing Pakistan burning once again (like recently in 2014). because of their own "home grown" snakes.

LOL. dont try to imitate me. 

you are not a student of defence studies, I am. 

Okay .... 

and dont act like an angel. we know who was behind it. especially after we caught a monkey in Balochistan. thats why thre was 70% decline in terrorist attacks in 2015/16. 

and no one said thre will be no terrorist attack in pakistan after 2016. we are at war from last 10 years. and we are ready for everything. 

your prediction have Zero value. so stop imitating me. 

19 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

I am telling this to you because you falsely believe Pakistan doesnt spend money on Kashmir instability. Something that has been long proven in the world. 
I am simply telling you that we are now playing the game you play- throw money & weapons and propaganda at people for 'independence'. We are playing the same game in Baluchistan, with more money and guns. You are a fool if you think Baluchistan is 'solved' and it will not have insurgency problems again. Just like we've been experiencing a few years of hell, a few years of peace and repeat cycle in Kashmir for the last 30 years, Baluchistan is going to become the same for you guys.

10 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Exactly, Bachem! 

Action against Kashmir has a REACTION in Baluchistan.

Glad you are atleast grasping broader concepts. 

Uncle ji, too much work out for you here.

take some pills and gt a good sleep. 

Edited by KeyboardWarrior

10 hours ago, zen said:

Don't know if the below has been posted:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Army-to-turn-on-heat-asks-govt-to-consider-cross-border-strikes/articleshow/54397656.cms

Appears as if many in Army have had enough of Pak - " As for cross-border strikes, some security establishment officials say a political decision has to be taken to send a clear message to Pakistan that "enough is enough". A senior official said, "How long will we keep on absorbing terror strikes, from 26/11+ to Pathankot+ , without effectively retaliating? Our defensive approach only serves to embolden the Pakistan army-ISI combine further.""

aray bhayya, attack bhe karo gey ya bus boltay he raho gey ? .... :phehe:

Just now, KeyboardWarrior said:

Too many softies in India and one of the examples where democracy does not work efficiently. Ind was able to do 1971 because of a relatively strong PM in Indira Gandhi. Modi is relatively strong as well so let's hope he is able to take action against Pak

Hopefully, Pak can help Ind by continuing to do what it has been doing. That will help build the consensus sooner :nice:

A little analysis from the past to analyze what we are dealing with

Back in the bygone era-War had rules where civilians would not be harmed...battle would be fought at a certain time etc etc...with the advent of the barbarians with an ideology that cannot be named for the fear of fatwa.....all these were ignored even little children and women were not spared....no rules,no ethics,no morals was the philosophy.

in 1947 a country was formed adapting this line of thought called Pakistan which included people who thought this was the right way to do things....fortunately from having a collective low-IQ they haven't done a lot of damage or were fended off so far...but an idiot is always dangerous.....I mean you might learn all the martial arts in the world but if a schizo is chasing you with stones he will have a good probability of causing some damage than a guy playing fair.

You can tell by the posters and some of the experts from that country who talk about nuking another country as if it were a boxing match...especially when the country they want to attack is a nuclear power in itself...pretty much sums up their attitude and IQ.....Apparently nuking India is a piece of cake but no thoughts on the consequences of what that would result in lol.

Also wonder how many scientists are available in Pak who know how to actually run a nuclear weapon,given the fact that the father of their nuclear program itself was a rogue agent.

India despite being a nuclear power itself is absolutely justified of being as little calculated as we are dealing with crazy morons with dangerous weapons....they may harm you but they will also harm themselves which includes innocent people from that side of the border as well.

But there is a breaking point and a lesson needs to be taught soon

1 hour ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

Attack karwaney ki itni Khujli lagi kya hai bey.......Attack doesn't have to be how many heads chopped off....take a look at the shit hole your country has become :phehe:........amputating an infected part in a patient is a favor.....giving the patient cancer so he can die a slow and painful death is an actual attack...Ek baar girebaan me jhaank ke dekho :hysterical:

Edited by maniac