Should we boycott everything Pakistani? [Update Post 121:MNS asks Pakistani Actors to leave in 48hrs]

Ras Al Ghul

12 hours ago, Tibarn said:

I'm not sure what is more laughable than the statement that Pakistan has always rejected such elements. That garbage dump of a country was founded on Islamism and these buffoons are giving us lectures. Bloody hell, they name their few "achievements" after mass murders/rapists and they have the gall to partake in moral grandstanding.

What a world they live in: left is right, black is white, the moon is made of cheese. Is it the generations of inbreeding or is there something in the drinking waters of Lahore to produce such "logic"? 

can you plz explain this to me. 

10 hours ago, sandeep said:

Uh, "Gaddafi" stadium?  Pasting stickers named after Afghan warlords on imported North Korean "NO-DONG" missiles - Truth is indeed funnier than fiction. 

what warlords ? 

15 hours ago, Tibarn said:

I'm not sure what is more laughable than the statement that Pakistan has always rejected such elements. That garbage dump of a country was founded on Islamism and these buffoons are giving us lectures. Bloody hell, they name their few "achievements" after mass murders/rapists and they have the gall to partake in moral grandstanding.

What a world they live in: left is right, black is white, the moon is made of cheese. Is it the generations of inbreeding or is there something in the drinking waters of Lahore to produce such "logic"? 

kindly explain this to me ? 

Edited by Deucalion

3 hours ago, Deucalion said:

can you plz explain this to me. 

Gadaffi stadium really? what  has Gadaffi done apart from being a islamic dictator to have a major top stadium in your country be named after him....I mean in India we have honored non-indians like Mother Teresa and Nelson Mandela but obviously the reasons for that is self-explanatory...but again Gadaffi really?

Ghori,Gazini etc etc are not some kind,benevolent kings.....unless Pakistan history paints a different picture they were just your run-of-the-mill bandits.

Gadaffi stadium really? what  has Gadaffi done apart from being a islamic dictator to have a major top stadium in your country be named after him....I mean in India we have honored non-indians like Mother Teresa and Nelson Mandela but obviously the reasons for that is self-explanatory...but again Gadaffi really?

Ghori,Gazini etc etc are not some kind,benevolent kings.....unless Pakistan history paints a different picture they were just your run-of-the-mill bandits.

He bankrolled the nuclear programme.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, maniac said:

Ghori,Gazini etc etc are not some kind,benevolent kings.....unless Pakistan history paints a different picture they were just your run-of-the-mill bandits

https://www.ft.com/content/5bf4d6d8-9073-11e6-a72e-b428cb934b78

China starts questioning their global lending as many projects turn sour...already facing domestic credit binge...soon China state banks will be starting to question non-performing loans...China won't make the same mistake with CPEC like they did in Venezuela with $65 billion investment since 2007, Valenzuela is effectively close to being bankrupt with junk credit rating.

Either China will pull the plug on CPEC and it turns into a dust bowl or will demand a heavy pound for flesh from Pakistan (pakistan's already bloated interest payments getting bigger)

10 minutes ago, chewy said:

https://www.ft.com/content/5bf4d6d8-9073-11e6-a72e-b428cb934b78

China starts questioning their global lending as many projects turn sour...already facing domestic credit binge...soon China state banks will be starting to question non-performing loans...China won't make the same mistake with CPEC like they did in Venezuela with $65 billion investment since 2007, Valenzuela is effectively close to being bankrupt with junk credit rating.

Either China will pull the plug on CPEC and it turns into a dust bowl or will demand a heavy pound for flesh from Pakistan (pakistan's already bloated interest payments getting bigger)

CPEC is a dud.Too many factorss working againist it.

18 minutes ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

CPEC is a dud.Too many factorss working againist it.

Already the project has been chopped and changed to the dismay of the Chinese to make it Pak Pujab centric, it is littered with Coal and LNG plants where already Pak is struggling to supply their current fleet of power stations with fuel, and not to mention alot of the investment comes from loans provided by Chinese banks.

^^

That is because single screen owners are scared that MNS goons, in their patriotic fervour may damage the cinema halls. Remember, single screen owners do not have the kind of security cover that Multiplexes/ Malls get and neither can they afford it.

CM Fadnavis has goofed up here by calling MNS to talk with Karan Johar. A terrible precedent has been set. Bullywood is going to coerce Bollywood into many more such Mushkils at this rate.

Edited by Mariyam