Should we boycott everything Pakistani? [Update Post 121:MNS asks Pakistani Actors to leave in 48hrs]

Ras Al Ghul

5 hours ago, panther said:

These are matters already declared in Heaven, whether one likes it or not It shall come to pass, if people don't accept Islam It's not my problem for whatever is to happen has already been written in the preserved tablet.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I hope that's a casual comment.

38 minutes ago, Finer said:

Really? Care to provide the article? Last time i heard India was desperate to import onions from Pakistan and China.

Water supply is not issue since IOK is getting noticed lately. Sooner or later, IOK is bound to be free; meaning acceding to Pakistan Although they already are, it is just formality. That goes the water problem soon. Don't worry. Pakistan doesn't hate India as Modistan does. Onions will continue. Love from Pakistan. :--D

Dreams, they are too good right?

1 hour ago, Finer said:

Really? Care to provide the article? Last time i heard India was desperate to import onions from Pakistan and China.

Water supply is not issue since IOK is getting noticed lately. Sooner or later, IOK is bound to be free; meaning acceding to Pakistan Although they already are, it is just formality. That goes the water problem soon. Don't worry. Pakistan doesn't hate India as Modistan does. Onions will continue. Love from Pakistan. :--D

That was last year. This year we had a good crop of onions. Even in monsoon, onion prices were 12-15 per kilo.

3 hours ago, Finer said:

Why don't you check with the Indian Agriculture board and see for yourself. We put 20,000 tonnes of onions harvested in govt. warehouses this year, of which 8-10,000 tonnes rotted and the rest are still there. Those are the excess. 
The import of onions was in 2015, when it was a particularly bad harvest.

As for Kashmir acceding to Pakistan- good luck with that. It will never, ever happen. Why ? Because you guys are illegally occupying a third of Kashmir. Any demands to freedom of Kashmir from us, the legal sovereign of Kashmir, will be met with 'ask Paksitan to vacate illegally occupied territory first, then we shall discuss referendum for independence'. Which is a perfectly legal and valid standpoint. UK didnt have Scottish referendum while half of Scotland was occupied by a foreign power. Canada didnt do referendum in Quebec with a third of Quebec under occupation from foreigners. If there is foreign occupation of territory legally belonging to us, we can argue quite easily that since the normal process of independence is between the people of a region and the country that region is in, the presence of a hostile foreign power in the region, illegally occupying lands, is skewing the outcome. 

So in short, you aint getting Kashmir. Not even a snowball's chance in hell, because thanks to your invasion of Kashmir, we have that excuse to deny anything to do with Kashmiri independence as 'sponsored by Pakistan, the illegal occupiers of Kashmir, our arch-enemy who's gone to war with us 3.5 times and lost every single time'. And this is why nobody bugs India about Kashmir independence on an international forum. 

Ever wonder why, even at the hight of cold war, where you guys were busy training Jihadis to fight the Ruskies in Afghanistan and USA was 'yay Pakistan!', they STILL didnt try to pressure India on Kashmir ? Because legally, we can (and have) raised all these basic points which have no counter and thanks to Pakistan, Kashmir will never, ever, ever be free. not even if they genuinely did the whole 'Gandhi movement and strike' type of benevolent protests for the next 100 years. 

4 hours ago, Finer said:

Your dream of Ghazwa e Hind will remain a dream.And leave J and K and worry about Balochistan.

And as i said India doesnt need Onions and if it needs there are plenty of countries who will sell for hard cash.Unlike Pakistan we dont depend on dole outs.

All trade,cultural,sporting ties with a terrorist state like Pakistan will be suspended.

17 hours ago, Rajiv said:

Sindhi, Hindu and Hindustani here - you can't even Ghazwa Kashmir, Baloch, lost 3 wars/Kargil and Lost East Pakistan

However, I commend you, your army of men to attack like cowards while calling your BS intelligence of killers.

I feel you have balls to come here and say such things, try and teach that your people/force

Its easy to hire gunmen ( terrorists in your case ) to kill someone, but try with your face - you know the results already

Have a nice day

Rajiv, i can understand how you must feel deeply about this. but panther is a funny guy actually. atleast i find him funny.

10 hours ago, Finer said:

we take balochoistan, free sindh, take ggb,baltistan,azad kashmir. screw ur army :) make an other example like east pak..

2 hours ago, Finer said:

Azad and POK clashes each other in term of ideologically understanding. You should have said POK instead of Azad POK. Now you acknowledge Azad POK is Azad POK, then that is the end of debate. Meaning you just acknowledged that POK is Azad Kashmir by your submission.

Don't worry. Indian-funded terrorists and extremists are taken care off. There is the reason why Azad POK is beautiful, peace and safe. :--D

I said its going to be reality soon, meaning it is not azad now. 

And again horrible strategy to add words to my quote, but I direct all posters to read the above post of mine. You see, for a failed nation like yours, even your attempts to conspiracy are failing big time. 

2 hours ago, Finer said:

You do know that Balochistan, Sindh, Baltistan, NWFP voted against you guys during the partition. Your memory must be short. It is understandable why given the shock upon the existence of Pakistan as whole is yet to process in the physically and emotionally state. Welcome to the 21st century and it is called Pakistan; that was once your at one time. :--D

Hmm yeah what happened to East Pakistan?

we chopped u terrorists in half without blinking

I didn't know IOK implies Ghazwa-e-Hind. Anyhow, you are moderator here, cricketjoshila. How do you find time to be moderator at this forum and promote your crazy obsessed with Pakistan all over Pakistanis forums? Gotta give credit to you. :--D

I only hope i had the tenacity of CricketJoshila to hang around Pakistani forums and own Pakistani on a daily basis.I stopped posting on PP a long time ago.

This is also the first and last warning that talking about other forums isnt allowed on ICF.

2 hours ago, Finer said:

You took East Pakistan and named it Bangladesh as another Muslim nation. That's the part i never understood. The idea of the partition boiled down to religions factor; hence two-states devised policy. By letting Bangladesh being independence from India first and then from Pakistan, it is equivalent to Azad Kashmir being free from the ruling of India. So two-states policy remains alive to this day.

I don't mind Bangladesh being independence Muslim nation as long as Bangladesh aka former East Pakistan is not part of India. :--D

Don't worry soon, India will help many gain freedom and become  new independent Muslim nations...Balochistan, Sindhudesh, Pasthunistan

it will keep u happy.

If I were to go by the responses in this thread, Pakistanis are coming off as more intelligent than Indians. My estimation of us descending to their level was 7-10 years after Modi came to power, but looks like he is much more effective than Zia to throw us down an abyss. He has done in 2 years what it took Zia 5 years to accomplish.

8 hours ago, Finer said:

Are you really that stupid? You do realize that only Moderators can edit your posts. I cannot. I can only correct or add my input in my own post while quoting your. But your quotes in your own posts can be edited only by Moderators of this forum.

Judging by the bold; you already acknowledged that Azad POK is also going to be reality soon. It either refers to IOK being another Azad POK taking Azad POK as example or Azad Kashmir which by your own submission that Azad POK, in essence, will be recognized as Azad POK, hence your asserting to make point that Azad POK is going to be reality soon.  Thank for your honest assessment. :--D

I told that you misquoted me wantedly by editing my quote. You know what you did and the rest know what you did.

I just took it as an example to show how low you people can stoop down to. Not surprised one but. And even in your dreams, you may  not get Kashmir, let alone in reality

5 hours ago, The Outsider said:

If I were to go by the responses in this thread, Pakistanis are coming off as more intelligent than Indians. My estimation of us descending to their level was 7-10 years after Modi came to power, but looks like he is much more effective than Zia to throw us down an abyss. He has done in 2 years what it took Zia 5 years to accomplish.

Man, must admit, you guys are indeed the great followers of Narendra Modi. Never knew he has this following even among non-Indians.

When it comes to economy, there is no comparison between India and Pakistan. So, he rightly asked the question if you think you guys can even think about competing. 

Man, must admit, you guys are indeed the great followers of Narendra Modi. Never knew he has this following even among non-Indians.

When it comes to economy, there is no comparison between India and Pakistan. So, he rightly asked the question if you think you guys can even think about competing. 

I don't know whether this is sarcastic or because u are a new poster but he is Indian poster.