ICF 10 year anniversary

Gambit

14 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Brilliant post. I remember Birbal but still not sure whether Birbal was the one whose book I recieved via a Pakistani friend of mine whose name is Basheer. 

Basheer got that gift from Gaurang from sportsnetwork site. He used to use my account there to fight with other Bukhar site members as his id was banned. 

Was Gaurang the same guy as Birbal?

Got the book in October 2006

Lively.gif

I still have your Bodyline series/Astle200 you mailed me in 2006, good old DT days. 

ya tic,s thats Gaurang. He stuck to the old place, I guess out of loyalty but Anil who originally seemed nice went rogue and passing out comments on everyone where we has in no position

Oh.. wow.. its been 10 years at this site..

So many things changed in these years..

Personal life: From student, to employee, to husband to father..

Cricket: Introduction of T20, Winning WC 2007, IPL, and then WC 2011, From Ganguly to Dhoni and now Kohli. .And an end to Tendulkar/Dravid Era..

India: From congress rules to Modi Mania

Technology: From Flip phones to Iphones to facebook to Twitter

US Politics: Bush to Obama to now in Trump world... .

Congrates to ICF and wishing many more to come..

Hoping for better world in next decade..

Jai Maharashtra.... (Baburao Ganpatrao Apte style)

23 hours ago, amits said:

Another old timer here :D 

Aree u are all time legend sir - I recall that stage dance of urs, almost seemed like the one in SRK's FAN

U must have grown up - ur classics were

1) PureIndian

2) Munaf is a bigger hitter than Gilchrist

2 hours ago, Rajiv said:

Aree u are all time legend sir - I recall that stage dance of urs, almost seemed like the one in SRK's FAN

1) PureIndian

1) I know about Pure Indian, but these days I don't talk about that much. To me all Indians are Indians. No discrimination 

2) No way. Munaf is a bowler and he can sometimes hit 1-2 6s, but Gilchrist is a ATG and far better than Munaf in hitting 6s. No comparision at all  

Wow 10 years huh. I have been known to this place for all 10 years. 

Congratulations. Yea good to see Gambo, Rajeev and others. These days I read posts from few posters. Rads one of them. But it is hard to keep up. Priorities have changed but this place will always be special.

I lost the track when some of the old members changed their names. I think very few kept their old names. I was one of them. 

34 minutes ago, dial_100 said:

Wow 10 years huh. I have been known to this place for all 10 years. 

Congratulations. Yea good to see Gambo, Rajeev and others. These days I read posts from few posters. Rads one of them. But it is hard to keep up. Priorities have changed but this place will always be special.

I lost the track when some of the old members changed their names. I think very few kept their old names. I was one of them. 

Welcome back dial. 

Congrats ICF & ICFers :icflove:

mere khulke masti karne ki iklauti jagah. sab ke saath milkar kitni masti ki hai yahan per. specially fantasy league threads, betting threads aur ICF game threads me  :cantstop:

warna meri life to kitni shant aur seedhi-saadhi thi :--D

mujhe ICF smilies bahut pasand hai, specially ghussa karnewali aur maarne wali  :whack3::whack:

ICF ki wajah se kitne saare pyare dost mile hai. Thanks :icflove:

On 12/10/2016 at 1:43 AM, sscomp32 said:

Congrats ICF on completing 10 years. :cheers: Met some good online friends through this site. People like @sabby2013 @zakk @Lord

I used to spend most of my time in 2013/14 in ICF because i loved reading and discussing cricket in detail. I even forced my parents to buy a tablet just so that i can be connected to ICF all the time. 

Hope it focuses more on cricket than trolling and fanwars. 

LONG LIVE ICF :icflove: 

Thanks yaar :icflove:

per Fantasy League ka tum sab se bahut hi better player hu mai :proud:

On 18/01/2017 at 11:28 AM, Rajiv said:

1) PureIndian

haha :nice:

On 22/11/2016 at 11:33 PM, Forever Indian said:

I joined this forum over 4 years before. Initially I joined mainly to play Fantasy cricket/Super Selector along with fellow ICFers. I would have participated in more than 95% of all Fantasy League competitions held in ICF in the past 4 years. I also distinctly remember that the very first Fantasy league competition our very own @India-KXIP fan got the LKC (Lakdi Ka Chamach) and as I was a newbie he told my team name as his team as I was somewhere in the top half and he was in last position. From that time onwards he has been trying to establish himself as a good Super Selector but has only ended up being the Best Midtable finisher in most tourneys :phehe:

I have always enjoyed the banter with him as well other fellow ICFers who regularly play like @sscomp32, @Scarface@Lord , @sourab10forever, @zakk, @Zestian, @Sid_SuhaiL, @PAA-G, @Straight Drive,etc. Also have hosted a number of tournaments which has been a great privilege :icflove:

I think the reduction in posters has been mainly due to the blackout period of around 2 months when ICF was down for the upgrade. Many regular members at that time who thought they cannot live without posting in ICF got to find that they can live without ICF and possibly got involved in other social medias. Also the old interface had online games and other forms of entertainment which meant that it catered to a wider audience who could spend significant amount of time in ICF. I am sure ICF will continue to grow with new members and returning old members, and will hopefully peak by the next WC in 2019.

All Time Greatest lol :hysterical:

tum sab CHIT SS the, CHIT SS ho aur CHIT SS hi rahoge :phehe:

aage wale sab Fantasy Leagues me tum sab ki watt pe watt hai :aha: