Trump is President

Texan

On 11/11/2016 at 6:23 AM, diga said:

not to mention Huma Abedin....

I think India dodged a bullet with Hillary missing out. Lets see what Trump brings but atleast we start with a clean slate. Same with any potential democratic candidate in 2020. Lot of them have a clean slate v India unlike Clinton who in about 25-30 years of national politics in the USA had made her stance clear.

Anybody know what Elizabeth Warren's views on India are? Reading a lot of people are saying she will be one of the contenders. She is to the left of her party and will be 71 in 2020. Tin Kaine is another one IMO who might be one who gives it a go. 

A top American daily has raised questions over the recent meeting between Donald Trump and his Indian business partners, saying the President-elect could use his position to advance his business interests.

"Washington ethics lawyers said that a meeting with Indian real estate partners, regardless of what was discussed, raised conflict of interest questions for Mr Trump, who could be perceived as using the presidency to advance his business interests," The New York Times said in a news article yesterday.

Three Indian executives - Sagar Chordia, Atul Chordia and Kalpesh Mehta - had met Trump in New York last week.

The three said that they have discussed expanding their partnership with the Trump Organisation now that Trump is President-elect.

On 11/13/2016 at 8:05 AM, G_B_ said:

not to mention Huma Abedin....

I think India dodged a bullet with Hillary missing out. Lets see what Trump brings but atleast we start with a clean slate. Same with any potential democratic candidate in 2020. Lot of them have a clean slate v India unlike Clinton who in about 25-30 years of national politics in the USA had made her stance clear.

Anybody know what Elizabeth Warren's views on India are? Reading a lot of people are saying she will be one of the contenders. She is to the left of her party and will be 71 in 2020. Tin Kaine is another one IMO who might be one who gives it a go. 

Tim Kaine may be horrible as well. He is very pro Pakistan. He acknowledged that LeT has connections to Pak, but at the same time praised Pak for fighting terrorism. A lot of Khalistanis in his home state support him and he trumpets "religious intolerance" in India on their and his missionary buddies behalf.   

On 11/10/2016 at 3:53 PM, Muloghonto said:

Is Hillary-Sonia friendship actually something concretely evidenced ? 
What level of friends are they ? they are 'friend' friends ? Or just two political women who happened to click well together and have good rapport (which in itself is pretty bad too, i agree) ? 

Because if thats true, that kinda makes me feel a wee bit better as an Indian that Trumpy won. But don't get me wrong, if you live in North America, your goose might be getting cooked very soon...

i know its funny in a very un funny scary way...with Trump you know you are fckd for being Indian, but not really fckd because you are also from India.

14 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

a bit of a misleading statement i find, though true. Melania is super-model hot.

But Michelle herself was a very good-looking lady, though not super-model hot.

I know she was an attractive lady, but pretty polarizing as in , you need to have certain preferences to find her attractive. But Melaina is just hot.

15 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

a bit of a misleading statement i find, though true. Melania is super-model hot.

But Michelle herself was a very good-looking lady, though not super-model hot.

Agree a good looking "girl-next-door kind of looks+High level of intelligence" is way way hotter than a dumb Bimbo Model type

6 minutes ago, maniac said:

Agree a good looking "girl-next-door kind of looks+High level of intelligence" is way way hotter than a dumb Bimbo Model type

to think about it, how have USA fallen..Obama for all his fallacies from him to Donald Trump Damn !. Never marginalize any one is the lesson, India might get a Mayawati for PM some day. 

1 minute ago, Vilander said:

to think about it, how have USA fallen..Obama for all his fallacies from him to Donald Trump Damn !. Never marginalize any one is the lesson, India might get a Mayawati for PM some day. 

Then I would say I prefer Melania on all accounts :p:

Edited by maniac

10 minutes ago, Vilander said:

I know she was an attractive lady, but pretty polarizing as in , you need to have certain preferences to find her attractive. But Melaina is just hot.

Melanie looks hotter, yes. But when Michelle opens her mouth, her hotness increases many-fold. I am the sort of guy who is drawn to strong, high energy women. Confidence, capability, intelligence & erudition are sexy to me.