Jayalalitha Ji Passes Away.

randomGuy

57 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

Huh ?

Doesn't Aam Admi in hindi mean common people ? If so he is basically saying she was a leader of common people .

What exposure there seriously ?

Yes it means that. But he is cleverly using the words, pls dont tell me he is 100% innocently using Aam Aadmi phrase there.

He KNOWS what he is doing there.

Yes it means that. But he is cleverly using the words, pls dont tell me he is 100% innocently using Aam Aadmi phrase there.

He KNOWS what he is doing there.

Of course he knows what he is doing .Who said he didn't ?

But that's what we call "Seladai", isn't it .

Hardly a misuse or anything .At worst trivial and at best intelligent use of words .

Hardly anything controversial or exposure there .

People in India are not used to 'Uncompromised Governance'. They are used to coalitions, compromises, lack of decisiveness, deals. They know likes of Laloo etc are corrupt but take this lightly and find him 'entertaining'. Laloo knows this and he goes extra miles to entertain his 'educated' followers who step aside his corruption and instead laugh on his silly jokes. What a silly country, calling her a dictator when deep inside we all know only dictatorship works in this country, she told had she failed, it would be blamed on her gender.

I will take politicians/actors worship, cult figures any day over North Indian dera and baba cult.

22 minutes ago, BeautifulGame said:

You do realize that Jayalalitha was actually the only Tamil politician who was staunchly against LTTE ?

Subramanian Swamy is the ONLY tamil politician who opposed LTTE without any hidden motives. Jayalalitha opposed LTTE only after Rajiv Gandhi's assassination. Before that she and her beloved MGR nourished the terrorists. Even in the past few years she has been passing resolution  after resolution  against SL, supporting the still active political wing of LTTE promoting their cause of a seperate eelam . 

Subramanian Swamy is the ONLY tamil politician who opposed LTTE without any hidden motives. Jayalalitha opposed LTTE only after Rajiv Gandhi's assassination. Before that she and her beloved MGR nourished the terrorists. Even in the past few years she has been passing resolution  after resolution  against SL, supporting the still active political wing of LTTE promoting their cause of a seperate eelam . 

Swamy lol

9 hours ago, BeautifulGame said:

RIP Jayalalitha

Her first 8 years as CM were horrific but last 8 years she did a good job .Though it's hard to look past her first half of her career , her legacy will probably be defined by her last 8 years.

Hopefully this brings some sort of inter party democracy in Admk but doubt it.

calm down DMK fan boy. I think she did a very good job overall.

10 hours ago, BeautifulGame said:

RIP Jayalalitha

Her first 8 years as CM were horrific but last 8 years she did a good job .Though it's hard to look past her first half of her career , her legacy will probably be defined by her last 8 years.

Hopefully this brings some sort of inter party democracy in Admk but doubt it.

I agree. That is why those who are in their early 20s immensely worship her. I can seei it on my FB feed.