Pakistan Discussion Thread

KeyboardWarrior

11 hours ago, Finer said:

Let's get to the bottom of the point. Pakistan has washrooms in every homes in Pakistan. India doesn't. India biggest problems is lack of washrooms all over India. That's why India gets worthy mention for extensive review on this topic.

Not only that, India is literally dirty while Pakistan is clean and beautiful. Very clean and health conscious, plus ablution for prayers is bonus.

Only India is mentioned on this topic. No Pakistan, No China, no Bangladesh, No Nepal, No Iran, No Bhutan, No Sri Lanka and No Afghanistan either. Only India has serious issues with the topic of washrooms. Never mind the washrooms, there is barely toilets in India to begin with.

Putting a metro in a tiniest city is not stupidest idea because Gawadar Port will be largest economical ports in Pakistan in the future. That means not only Gwadar Port will be built, the architectures of the cities will be built and it will continue to expand one city to another. It is called future planning.

Again, why are you irked by the future planning of metro rail in Gwadar Port? It is not your money on the line here, so why sound serious? :--D

You are again, nothing more than a liar.

There are plenty of Pak hovels without toilets either. Plenty of Pakistani go take a dump by the railway line around the villages too. We have a serious issue due to scale, as we are almost 10 times your population so our problems of similar frequency ends up being 10 times larger in scale.

And yes, putting a metro in a tiny city is a stupid idea, because the entire point of the metro is to take pressure off overfilled roads. You don't have overfilled roads in a tiny city in the first place. Maybe if Gwadar actually became clogged and THEN you build a metro, it'd make sense but hey, as you said, its not my money and if Pakistani want to spend money on BS projects, it actually makes me happier.

8 hours ago, Texan said:

Some jihadi mullahs in India and their cheerleaders are always trying to combine Dalits and Muslims, the same Dalits who got slaughtered mindlessly by the Muslims wherever they became a majority in South Asia. Fire your gun using the Dalit shoulder and when the job is done, shoot the Dalit.

Isnt it the modus operandi of the p-secs? 

11 hours ago, Finer said:

By then, India will be part of Pakistan, so no more Indian-funded Afghan-based terrorist outfit aka TTP. :--D

Spoke well like your terrorist leader Hafiz Saeed. He made similar comments like you. Guess, it is now catching up with the Pakistani awaam. :phehe:

Pakistan has 'serious' hunger level: Survey

http://www.dawn.com/news/1289693/pakistan-has-serious-hunger-level-survey

ROME: Pakistan has been ranked as a country with "serious" hunger level with 22 per cent of its population undernourished on the 2016 Global Hunger Index released Tuesday.

Placed 107 in a ranking of 118 developing countries, Pakistan performed worse than most of its South Asian neighbours in eliminating hunger.

On a 0-100 point scale (with 100 being the worst in hunger levels), Pakistan has a score of 33.4, improving only slightly from its score of 35.1 in 2008.

India was placed 97 on the index, Afghanistan 111 and China 29 with a "low" hunger level.

At the current rate of decline, more than 45 countries — including India, Pakistan, Haiti, Yemen, and Afghanistan — will have “moderate” to “alarming” hunger scores in the year 2030, the authors of the index said.

Hunger levels in developing countries have fallen 29pc since 2000, but efforts to curb hunger must be accelerated in order to meet an international target to eradicate it by 2030, according to the index.

Hunger levels are “alarming” in seven countries, with Central African Republic (CAR), Chad and Zambia experiencing the worst levels.

Nearly half the population in CAR and Zambia, and one in three people in Chad, are undernourished, it showed.

Another 43 countries, including India, Nigeria and Indonesia, have “serious” hunger levels.

“Countries must accelerate the pace at which they are reducing hunger” if they are to meet the 2030 target, Shenggen Fan, director general of the Washington-based International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), said in a statement.

“Ending global hunger is certainly possible, but it's up to all of us ... (to) set the priorities right to ensure that governments, the private sector and civil society devote the time and resources necessary,” Fan added.

World leaders agreed a 2030 deadline for ending global hunger last year as part of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) - an ambitious plan for tackling poverty, hunger and inequality.

IFPRI produces the annual index along with aid agencies Concern Worldwide and Welthungerhilfe. Overall, some 795 million people go to bed hungry every night.

“We have the technology, knowledge and resources to achieve (zero hunger). What is missing is both the urgency and the political will to turn commitments into action,” said Dominic MacSorley, CEO of Concern Worldwide.

The hunger index ranks countries based on undernourishment, child mortality, child wasting (low weight for height) and child stunting (low height for age).

Sub-Saharan Africa has the highest hunger levels, followed closely by South Asia, it showed.

“Too many people are hungry today. There is a need for urgent, thoughtful and innovative action to ensure that no one ever goes hungry again,” said David Nabarro, special adviser to the UN secretary-general on the SDGs.

1 hour ago, Finer said:

That is beneath you. Don't make it about me or you. Again, this is beneath even you.

But that being said, that doesn't change the fact that about genocidal MOdi who personally handpicked his stooge, Ajit Doval, who actually confessed sponsoring terrorism through Afghan-based terrorist outfit aka TTP which has claimed the lives of more than 50,000 innocent people including children on school attack in Peshawar.

if this is true, you have to ask your own establishment what good has enmity with India done to you. If this is true then India pays back multiple-folds for the damage p@ki terrorists do to India. All the more reason that you stop being a terrorist nation and stop seeking breaking up of India.

4 hours ago, Finer said:

That is beneath you. Don't make it about me or you. Again, this is beneath even you.

But that being said, that doesn't change the fact that about genocidal MOdi who personally handpicked his stooge, Ajit Doval, who actually confessed sponsoring terrorism through Afghan-based terrorist outfit aka TTP which has claimed the lives of more than 50,000 innocent people including children on school attack in Peshawar.

Seriously, how do you sleep at night and lie to yourself with straight face? Apparently, you have no shame in supporting Genocidal Modi, Ajit Doval who confessed sponsoring terrorism,  oppressive against million native Kashmiris in IOK, mob killing through Genocidal communal party under the name of beef law, and worst of all, rape capitalism in the world. 

Bhai, Chalo, Modi is bad but why kill Indians? Or why you killed Indian before Modi? And why you plan to kill Indians after Modi?

3 hours ago, mishra said:

Bhai, Chalo, Modi is bad but why kill Indians? Or why you killed Indian before Modi? And why you plan to kill Indians after Modi?

He keeps ranting about AJit Doval and Modi and forgets how big a joke his country and their leaders are. 

@Finer, If Pakistanis like you don't have any shame, you will see others in the same way. No wonder. 

Seriously, how do you sleep at night and lie to yourself with straight face? Apparently, you have no shame in supporting Genocidal Modi, Ajit Doval who confessed sponsoring terrorism,  oppressive against million native Kashmiris in IOK, mob killing through Genocidal communal party under the name of beef law, and worst of all, rape capitalism in the world. 

1.There has been no proof of India doing any terrorist activities.Your figment of imagination doesnt count.

2.What genocide has Modi commited in Pakistan?What has Pakistan got to do with anything that Modi did or will do in India?

8 minutes ago, Malcolm Merlyn said:

1.There has been no proof of India doing any terrorist activities.Your figment of imagination doesnt count.

2.What genocide has Modi commited in Pakistan?What has Pakistan got to do with anything that Modi did or will do in India?

That's because Pakistan is the holy land and an envy of Hindus and Jews.

On 16 October 2016 at 3:28 AM, gattaca said:

Bangladesh will be more developed than Pakistan if not already. Pakistan will remain as third world country.

Bangladesh has probably already overtaken Pakistan on gdp per capita

pakistan hasn't done a census of its population in nearly 20 years, this buggers don't even know how many people live pakistan 

14 minutes ago, Finer said:

It is other way around. Indian army killed more than million native Kashmiris in IOK, Indian-sponsored terrorism killed more than 50,000 innocent people in Pakistan, Indian communal party is responsible for killing more than we can count under the guise of beef laws. Your nation personally elected Genocidal Modi into the power over India with an axe to grind with [Pakistan].

Thanks for showing the uselessness of madarsa math and lahori logic. So you believe that Ind Army killed 1M+ ppl in Kashmir? What would be the avg number of people killed per day? 

Based on the actual confession of in-charge of Indian NSA, Ajit Doval, for sponsoring terrorism in Pakistan, who is personally hand-picked by Genocidal Modi while his communal party is boosting minority intolerance under the name of beef laws, not to mention his army for oppressing and killing more than million native Kashmiris in Indian Occupied Kashmir.

Sound like you have a lot of baggage to atone for given your cold feelings towards the victims responsible by your Genocidal Modi, his communal party, Indian army, and Ajit Doval for sponsoring terrorism. Are you not human being at all?

1.You dont need proof.Because you have none.

2.That video has been debunked a 1000 times.Doval wasnt the NSA then he made no admission.He just warned Pakistan about what India can do.

3.What India does inside its territory is no concern of a Pakistani.Mind your own country.

4 minutes ago, Finer said:

That is modest number. Given the population of Indian Occupied Kashmir accounting more than 12.5 million Kashmiris people, i didn't even add undocumented numbers of native Kashmiris have been killed as well as undocumented cases of native Kashmiris disappeared by Indian army.

Now you are gonna do Indian media style to deny the reality and adapt fantasy version instead?

First of all,  Ind Army hasnt killed 1M+ ppl .... Anyways, add the numbers and give me your estimate. I want to see how your math works 

2 hours ago, Finer said:

It is other way around. Indian army killed more than million native Kashmiris in IOK, Indian-sponsored terrorism killed more than 50,000 innocent people in Pakistan, Indian communal party is responsible for killing more than we can count under the guise of beef laws. Your nation personally elected Genocidal Modi into the power over India with an axe to grind with [Pakistan].

Your nation is promoting oppression, terrorism, minority intolerance, genocide, and rape capitalism in the world.

India hasn't dealt with the reality of Pakistan since 1947 very well. In fact, your tone is proof of that.

This is what happens when you believe BS spread by your media which is in the pocket of the army and INFERIOR in integrity to the Indian media. TTP was started by Ajit Doval ? I guess you haven't heard the Mullah Omar tape where he asks Taliban and TTP to join hands and not fight the Pakistani, asks TTP to forgive the Pakistani for going into FATA with their army ?

As for our nation- our nation has the integrity to try Modi in a court of law and exonerated him. Your nation doesnt even have the balls to try genociders like Yahya Khan or blatant criminals like Musharraf. 

As per dealing with the reality of Pakistan, i think we dismembered Pakistan into two pretty good. And more divisions will follow.

@Finer - what happened to "washrooms in every home"? Why are 40 million Pakistanis openly defecating?

I am wondering if they need GPS to locate the washrooms within their house and are unable to find them without that and are accidentally wandering out. :hmmmm2:

3 minutes ago, Finer said:

I think you have confused Pakistan with India. :--D

You mean to say that why are more than 40 million Indians openly defecating? India is only nation that is on the list for lack of toilets all over the whole nation.

Read the dawn report I have quoted in my previous post on the subject. It quotes Unicef that mentions that more than 40 million Pakistanis openly defecate. Looks like either you need to be educated about your own country, or you are just feigning ignorance to your own problems. Probably, the latter.

5 minutes ago, Finer said:

I think you have confused Pakistan with India. :--D

You mean to say that why are more than 40 million Indians openly defecating? India is only nation that is on the list for lack of toilets all over the whole nation.

I don't mind proving over and over again.

But you have golden opportunity to prove me wrong for a change. Try google [at your disposable] to prove me wrong. After all, you think i am liar or wrong for that matter. No Indian/Pakistani sources allowed. All the best. If you fail to do so, then i will post the statistics. :--D

You must be a non-resident Pakistani, since you know your nation less well than I know your nation. 

Here you go :

http://www.dawn.com/news/1168630

And you must be just like your mullah brigade of Islamic illogic, if you think the world works like 'i can claim any nonsense, prove me wrong'. 

Sorry, thats not how science or educated people work. Its pretty simple- you make claim, you prove point. You made claim that India apparently killed 1+ million people in Kashmir. You prove the point. Or else, you have nothing more than hot air.

Btw, i can easily prove that Yahya Khan fits the description of a genocider far better than Modi, since the deaths in Bangladesh officially fit the criteria of genocide, while those in Gujrat do not.

4 minutes ago, Finer said:

Ajit Doval gave confession for sponsoring terrorism through Afghan-based terrorist outfit aka TTP in Pakistan to Indian public domain on video.

You mean the integrity that Modi left India to Turkey, Arab nations, China, USA and Russia and came back home empty-handed or you mean SIR G KAL where Modi's narrative became laughing stock or USA that rejected Modi's narrative on Balochistan because he was liar?

There is neutral documentary based on Genocidal Modi. There has been reports of Modi's communal party killing Muslims people in the name of beef laws. The documented reports of oppressive Indian army invading IOK and killing their native Kashmiris in their own homes. There is video confession of Ajit Doval, in-charge of Indian NSA, personally hand-picked by Genocidal Modi, for sponsoring terrorism which has claimed the lives of more than 50,000 innocent people and more on Indian public domain.

You broke Muslim nation into two; Pakistan and Bangladesh. Better than Bangladesh being subjugated under the ruling of Genocidal Modi. Not to mention, the partition of India started with the independence of Pakistan followed by Azad Kashmir. :--D

1.At no point did Ajit Doval mention TTP. As i said, get your accusations right. Ajit Doval said we should support the freedom fighters in Baluchistan. Not FATA.

2. I don't know what you mean Modi came home empty-handed. He came from Saudi and UAE with multi-billion dollars in trade deals and got the Emir of Dubai to commit to building a hindu temple on emirati owned land. He also got to be the first Indian PM to address an Indian crowd in a public venue in UAE. How is that coming home 'empty handed' or does empty handed mean something different to Pakistani ?

As I said, you are clueless. Mullah Omar has released tapes in the past blaming the formation of TTP on Pakistani military for violating tribal lands while hunting down Chechens and Uzbeks fleeing Afghanistan during the US operations. I suppose Mullah Omar, under whom the Taliban hijacked an Indian jet and held it hostage in Kandahar,is after all an Indian agent.

:facepalm:

3. You have no evidence of Modi being genocidal. Which is why we tried him, he got exonerated and nobody has been able to charge him in courts- in India or outside. You do know that ICJ (International Court of Justice) can charge anyone with genocide and crimes against humanity if it wishes. You do realize that there is a posthumous case against Yahya khan in ICJ but none against Modi ?

Edited by Muloghonto

@Finer - With the "toilet" incident, you have clearly proved that you are a liar of the first class, lying through your teeth just to portray a picture of Pakistan that does not fit reality. There is no point arguing with a liar as a liar will only resort to more lies and cannot be expected to provide any reasonable explanation.

You can sit on your toilet to get the garbage out of your digestive system, but there is no exit path for the garbage that resides in your brain.