Md Siraj: Hyderabad Fast bowler

tweaker

I am sure, this performance will push him into playing IX...

Our selectors are not as bad as you are making them to be...

Kuldeep and pant were given chances after performing well in domestic....even though they are under-cooked for the test level, they are pushed into the side...

I am sure, same will happen with Siraj..

This performance is against good Australian A side....i cant be ignored at all..

OMG...India is fast becoming a "good pace bowling" unit...

4 minutes ago, gakgupta said:

Kuldeep and pant were given chances after performing well in domestic....even though they are under-cooked for the test level, they are pushed into the side...

This performance is against good Australian A side....i cant be ignored at all..

Man they are bad they selected Karthik for test when played a blinder in t20s. Selected Siraj for Odis. Only right selection is khaleel.

4 minutes ago, gakgupta said:

I too am very confident he will be picked. Also want team to select him in 3-4 matches in X1 in Aus 

If I remember correctly, many ditched him after his nervous few matches in internationals. Some called him rubbish. But the good thing for us is he did not take much time for proving his worth to be in contention again. I hope this time selectors/captain/bevda and 'Bharat nobody cares who'  are not so quick to judge him

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.timesnownews.com/amp/sports/cricket/cricket-news/article/who-is-mohammed-siraj-heres-all-you-need-to-know-about-the-right-arm-pacer/291969

He recently shone for India A in unofficial Test matches against Australia A and South Africa A where he took 25 wickets in 3 matches. Thus, he made a strong case regarding his selection and finally earned his maiden Test call-up in the upcoming Test series against the Windies.