Indian ball boys on the boundary.

SRT100

and yes I saw this myself and remember thinking this was just amateurish.

Its more of a problem with non traditional cricket centers. I dont think such behavior will happen in established places.

In Mumbai for eg the ball boys are from under 15 club cricket. The net bowlers for the visiting team are from the under 19s. 

It does say a lot about India as a society that this needs to be taught. Its common sense to be honest. This frantic need to be involved.

8 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Lively.gif

Here you go, Root's solo dance on the boundary since the kid was judging him from the fence 

Sorry, I have noticed ball boys coming a lot of times when opponent are fielding but very rarely we see similar scenes when Indian are fielding? Salute the boy  above for standing his ground and helping in getting a possible four.

7 hours ago, SRT100 said:

How stupid does that ball boy/man look. Instead of running away from the ball, he stands like an imbecile.

I wish Root broke the kids leg or tore his ACL, thats the only way that ball boys would be educated on how to collect a ball.

I mean that ball boy looks like a mentally retarded person allowing someone to run through him. I feel like punching him and the coach of the kids who is not educating the kids on how to collect a ball.

I mean how bloody simple is it? When the ball comes towards the boundary, run away from the ball then when it reaches the boundary move towards it, only and only if there is no player in sight.

Jeez calm down .

11 hours ago, Cricketics said:

Lively.gif

Here you go, Root's solo dance on the boundary since the kid was judging him from the fence 

The kids thought he also had to do the duty of the 3rd ump to check if its a boundary or not. Wanted to get a closer view. Not his fault :dontknow:

Edited by sourab10forever

And most these ball boys are kids of moderately influential people having decent connections to the ground authorities. 

Sometimes they just add more kids due to the constant requests.

One of my cousin's friend goes to every match held in Bangalore because he is the son of a senior doctor from Malaya Hospital from where the ambulances come for matches. He can sometimes go very close to the dug outs during T20s and even meet players.

Besides ball boys.

I can list a few quirks that make us look dumb f's that we are.

The bike daredevils in republic day parade, the guy doing the wheelie...lol wtf.

The theatrics in the wagha border, we should just not do it. Have a calm soldier in full battle attire instead.

The habit of naming every movie industry as some 'xyzwood' like some dumb f apes.

for many from south india always eating rice every single day, its just one of the dishes.

sensationalizing every non news with 'breaking news' banner, and having mud slinging talk shows.

shitting in the open, floating the dead on rivers...it will never end. 

3 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

The England fielders reaction (Roy i think ) was very agreesive to the kid . Is this how you behave with kids . Poor by England 

stokes also behaved with undue aggression when ball hit him on nose from crowd throwing ball back . 

Eng players too aggressive . Need Kohli to teach them lesson like in tests again

Better to be aggressive than being responsible for an idiot child getting badly hurt.It is also about his body getting hurt.He is a professional sportsman and a hurt can effect him badly.He should have made a bigger issue and complained t the BCCI.