Some MSD fans seem happy with an Indian loss

G_B_

5 minutes ago, Mosher said:

For starters.

You mean the OP?

3 minutes ago, SLICKR392 said:

I remember defending Dhoni because Tendu fans were annoying. Both me and Lord turned into a Dhoni supporters because of them. Tide has changed now. 

I was generalizing your fan base. You are telling me you haven't gone after Tendulkar or his fans here? Lol! C'mon man! I'm not good with the searching of posts, if someone else could, that would be a help.

Don't generalize, just use names of the posters you want to target. There are fools in every fan base. 

I have gone after sad sickos like laaloo and s=g in the past. But haven't meant to disrespect Sachin anywhere. You were talking about his retirement? Go check who opened the tribute thread. 

If wanting him to retire in his last 2 years or so when even some of his fans wanted the same is disrespecting, then sure.

1 minute ago, Sidhoni said:

You mean the OP?

Don't generalize, just use names of the posters you want to target. There are fools in every fan base. 

I have gone after sad sickos like laaloo and s=g in the past. But haven't meant to disrespect Sachin anywhere. You were talking about his retirement? Go check who opened the tribute thread. 

If wanting him to retire in his last 2 years or so when even some of his fans wanted the same is disrespecting, then sure.

S=G or Laaloo are sickos because they wanted Dhoni to give up his captaincy in Test? Ironic statement there. 

Just now, SLICKR392 said:

S=G or Laaloo are sickos because they wanted Dhoni to give up his captaincy in Test? Ironic statement there. 

No they are sickos because every post they make they turn it into abusing Dhoni when he is not related to the topic at all. Their and some others' obsession with Dhoni beats mine.

Everyone on the forum wanted him to give up on captaincy, I didn't call them anything.

58 minutes ago, Ultimate_Game said:

I would genuinely want to know from OP which Indian fans are happy with an Indian loss and are upset with an Indian win. If there are such fans, are you sure they are Indian fans and not Pak, SL or B'desh fans in disguise?

I agree..Please name names instead of beating around the bush and making silly insinuations.

Most of Icf was once Dhoni fans when he started but he lost respect when he continued on after being white washed and all CSK spot fixing saga .He is gone from test and some of his fans will go too like Sachin fans did better because we want Indian fans on forum.

2 hours ago, sscomp32 said:

You are absolutely wrong. Don't cover your mistakes. It was deleted because you didn't blur people's real name and numbers from a private app on an open forum. That is basic courtesy that you blur out name and number. You didn't,  your fault. Don't blame other for your mistakes. And like i said a long time ago in the same group, no body can be neutral. You also a kohli fanboy who gets salty by criticism of kohli and leaks the content of a private app in open. 

Yes, i didn't blur but was still told by few people that not to post. Ask them again or I can give you a screenshot again for that too :)

Anyay all done and suted it was fun and nothing else. It is deleted for good.  And yes I am Kohli fan but but Indian fan first. If kohli is wrong somewhere, I will point out like use od Jadeja and keeping Ishant etc. I will always do that. You know that.

Just now, Sidhoni said:

No they are sickos because every post they make they turn it into abusing Dhoni when he is not related to the topic at all. Their and some others' obsession with Dhoni beats mine.

Everyone on the forum wanted him to give up on captaincy, I didn't call them anything.

It's really funny because that this used to be the same situation with Sachin. It's Dhoni now. You argued a lot about his captaincy. Both fan bases have had their share of criticism. A slightly wrong move by Kohli is turned into a mountain of criticism by Dhoni fans. 

1 minute ago, SLICKR392 said:

It's really funny because that this used to be the same situation with Sachin. It's Dhoni now. You argued a lot about his captaincy. Both fan bases have had their share of criticism. A slightly wrong move by Kohli is turned into a mountain of criticism by Dhoni fans. 

I saw your msg on the screenshot Tics posted about how you sided with Dhoni fans for too long and now its time to balance it out. You can drop the act.