Some MSD fans seem happy with an Indian loss

G_B_

23 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

Ganguly turned Indian cricket around in its mentality . From meek lambs to we won't take a step back and look you in eye 

he couldn't do it all in his years as skipper but took the sunk ship of the floor . Others then as years went on took the ship all the way above water. Let's not diminish the guy who stated the journey 

LOL! Yeah, you stick to people who look at each other into their eyes, I'll take trophies. Also, overseas win, which Dravid first gave us in England after Ganguly stepped down.

On 3/3/2017 at 1:33 AM, King Tendulkar said:

My point is this 

dhoni is not a top 5 greatest Indian players ever .

you know it . I know it . Everyone knows it 

name your top 5 or retract the crazy stakement and admit you got over excited lol

You think it is and you want everyone to agree with you. Stop acting like a 11yr old 'Bhai saab apka top 5 actors kaun hai'?

1 minute ago, SLICKR392 said:

They were already established. The 04 tour to Aus or the one before to England, Ganguly led a side where Dravid, Sachin,Laxman, Zaheer, Bhajji, Kumble were in some form. Zaheer probably the only one who was establishing himself. Dravid averaged over 90+ in the Test matches that Indian won under Saurav.

No I am not talking of having established players or not. South Africa has the best of teams in many world cups but they choke.What this choke is all about?Its just mental issue. It keeps on building.Self belief is the only weapon which could break it. It eases out your nerves at crucial moment. The self belief and attitude that was required to win overseas under challenging conditions was absent those days.

3 minutes ago, SLICKR392 said:

Yeah, not because I think it is irrelevant to state them to you but I'm extremely scared of King Tendulkar. Might caps lock me to death!

Well what a waste of time that was . We spent ages going to and fro cos you said something . Now I ask you to elaborate you try to use weak humour to avoid answering .

thanks for wasting my time lol

12 minutes ago, Sidhoni said:

In that case Dhoni gets credit for Virat's victories. All these players came in under him only and did well in SA, almost won in NZ, won at Lords etc etc.

There was no transition during dhoni's captaincy in tests because there wasn't need for any.You aren't in transition forever.If anything Dhoni is a perfect example of how to make a mess of a skilled team in tests.The positive transition that dhoni brought in our ODI team was the way we started chasing under pressure better than many other teams.

3 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Won interesting thing on dhoni fans who laud his captaincy . They want to air brush 2011 onwards from his captaincy . All those horrors 

yet super quick to jump down skippers like ganguly and Dravidian bad days (ignoring their good days ) 

Won more interesting factoid for you.

2013 is after 2011. And India , under Dhonis captaincy, won ( the actual won, not the won won you mention) the champions trophy in that year.

3 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

Won more interesting factoid for you.

2013 is after 2011. And India , under Dhonis captaincy, won ( the actual won, not the won won you mention) the champions trophy in that year.

Blimey should still be skipper then .

ps how did he do in tests ? Particularly away from home after 2011? Please provide factoid 

16 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

One interesting thing on dhoni fans who laud his captaincy . They want to air brush 2011 onwards from his captaincy . All those horrors 

yet super quick to jump down skippers like ganguly and Dravidian bad days (ignoring their good days ) 

Actually Dravid wasn't a bad captain at all and yet he has in his kitty a horrible world cup 2007  while dhoni inspite of being a poor test captain was the captain of a no 1 ranked test team for a while.:bebored: 

Edited by Pollack
26 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

One interesting thing on dhoni fans who laud his captaincy . They want to air brush 2011 onwards from his captaincy . All those horrors 

Dhoni's average as a bat in his heyday in CT 2013 as the great leader average 13.50 with a grand total of 27 runs

:hail:

Catches-3rd behind Butler and Raina.

Stumpings I will give him that..leading with 4...some ammunition has to be given...can't be that one sided can we :giggle:

Edited by maniac
2 minutes ago, maniac said:

Dhoni's average as a bat in his heyday in CT 2013 as the great leader average 13.50 with a grand total of 27 runs

:hail:

Catches-3rd behind Butler and Raina.

Stumpings I will give him that..leading with 4...some ammunition has to be given...can't be that one sided can we :giggle:

All about dhoni that win , all dhoni lol