Real Captain , Coach and manager of RPS !!!

velu

Washington Sundar - MoM: "I think it's very heartening for me to do well against a big team on a good stage, in front of a packed crowd. Owe this to my mom and dad. I think keeping things simple makes me do things like this. Mahi bhai has been supportive. Right now, I am not looking to be experimental. I am just looking to go there and back myself. I think we could lift the trophy in the finals as well."

Mahi Nahi .. Mahi bhai bolo :bow:

@BeautifulGame @sscomp32 @Ultimate_Game @Sidhoni 

steve-smith-afp_806x605_51493188714.jpg

Dhoni reminds me of the Hindi movie I saw as a kid (early days of cable I would watch any crap movie) where Dada Kondke @Yoda-esque @G_B_ @tweakerA village idiot got croeres of rs by luck and some how or the other survived and got lucky with any idiocy he did.

he had a lot of village idiots who liked him too symbolizes his fans :giggle:

1 hour ago, Yoda-esque said:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Yup, this is the case everywhere in India. The things we see here on ICF are completely different from the real life scenarios. Dhoni has reached that Sachin level enigma for millions of people in India(Unfortunately that is also the reason for lot of hate from Sachin fans). You will see people continuosly breaking security barriers to go and touch his feet and meet him and all like how we used to see with Sachin. It happened in today's game as well at Wankhede at the end. You go to any stadium, any opposition - Every single person enjoys seeing him bat even in this fag end of his career. Heck, I have seen people cheering for him in theatre halls for a one line scene in Sachin's documentary. Too much sometimes and the man himself, knowing his nature, tries a lot harder to stay away from the limelight. I feel love from the fans has just increased a notch in recent past because most of the people feel he might quit anytime. Hope to see Kohli and others also achieve that much as well so we all can continue to see such spectacles in future...

Edited by Shunya

50 minutes ago, New guy said:

Man ICF should have a fan fiction writing contest. Such imagination and fantasy. Reminds me of the Harry Potter fan fictions where people insist Draco and Harry are lovers

I didn't get the Harry Potter reference but it felt like a very offensive insult to Dhoni fans...so I am all up for it :yay:

16 minutes ago, maniac said:

I didn't get the Harry Potter reference but it felt like a very offensive insult to Dhoni fans...so I am all up for it :yay:

after reiewing the post , MTC  himself might have got angry and upset abt lord krishna still playing  :p:

Once, MS Dhoni asked him how come, having been born in Ranchi, he ended up in different places. And, he says, he said his mother was from Ranchi, and that he used to stand outside Dhoni's house as a fan.

At his first net at Rising Pune, Tripathi was paired with Dhoni, who just told him, "We will take two rounds each."

"The next five-six balls, I couldn't even face properly," he says. "This was MS Dhoni standing at the opposite end, watching me bat and waiting for his turn. M. S. Dhoni."

Now Dhoni was never one to fawn, nor is he one to register or encourage fawning. He talks only when needed, he trains only when needed. On April 10, Dhoni decided to train. He also decided to talk. On the way to Gahunje, where the Pune stadium is, he gestured Tripathi to come to him. "I went running. Into the bus."

"Don't think it is a big game tomorrow, don't take any pressure. Look at it as an opportunity to express yourself," Dhoni told Tripathi, who had been told he was making his debut against Delhi Daredevils.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/magazine/content/story/1097599.html

Dont share all this stuff Yoda. We at ICF only want to hear players admire Sachin. Nobody can be inspired or motivated by all these village idiots like Dhoni. This is all fake. Tiwary, Washington or Tripathi all are just lying...they just want to get into the Indian team and hence sucking upto to the Captain cool... oh wait...

Edited by Shunya