Is Kedar Jadhav the real T20 material needed for team India

sarcastic

Looking at the attitude of Kedar, you have got to give it to him that this is the dude that deserves the T20 spot in the first XI....

He is standing tall in a big collapse and seemingly scoring runs very easily. 

This innings will test him and either establish him either as the utility T20 player or prove that he is just an ordinary IPL/domenstic bully....

12 minutes ago, maniac said:

Yes...T20 is a game for hacks...look at WI team...they can't last 50 overs in a odi game leave alone a 5 day test but they have 2 Wt20s and their players are one of the highest paid in the leagues around the world.

He is not a hack. Averages in 50s in domestics with a strike rate above 100. 

I am a huge fan of Jadhav and I feel he is a must in Odis and should be first name after Virat and Kuldeep. However, I still have my doubts about his T20 credentials. But he is still a better option than Rahane, Dhoni, Pandey, even Dhawan in T20s 

2 minutes ago, rahulrulezz said:

He is not a hack. Averages in 50s in domestics with a strike rate above 100. 

I am a huge fan of Jadhav and I feel he is a must in Odis and should be first name after Virat and Kuldeep. However, I still have my doubts about his T20 credentials. But he is still a better option than Rahane, Dhoni, Pandey, even Dhawan in T20s 

Same domestics where Jadeja has 3 300s? 

The guy doesn't look Comfortable playing anything over 135ks and is showing weakness against wrist spin but having said that he has a ability to get runs at a good sr as long as he is at the crease which makes him an asset in T20s and maybe lower down the order in ODIs also given that his bowling  success has been kind of a mind* too.

but also he has poor fitness with stamina,running between the wickets and fielding....I don't see him as a long term option...for now he is fine for what it's worth

23 minutes ago, maniac said:

Same domestics where Jadeja has 3 300s? 

The guy doesn't look Comfortable playing anything over 135ks and is showing weakness against wrist spin but having said that he has a ability to get runs at a good sr as long as he is at the crease which makes him an asset in T20s and maybe lower down the order in ODIs also given that his bowling  success has been kind of a mind* too.

but also he has poor fitness with stamina,running between the wickets and fielding....I don't see him as a long term option...for now he is fine for what it's worth

Averaging above 50 after playing 8 years of domestics and maintaining a strike rate above 100. 8 years of consistency of 50 plus average and a strike rate above 100 is not enough for you??Not even ONE player did that. 

One person close to him was Sehwag who had a high strikevrate but wasn't even close to 50. 

1 minute ago, rahulrulezz said:

Averaging above 50 after playing 8 years of domestics and maintaining a strike rate above 100. 8 years of consistency of 50 plus average and a strike rate above 100 is not enough for you??Not even ONE player did that. 

One person close to him was Sehwag who had a high strikevrate but wasn't even close to 50. 

Fine but there have been so many great domestic performers who look like deer in headlights in internationals...so you know in the entire history of cricket how many people have 3 300s? But the result is in front of you.

Sehwag destroyed 150k bowling when it was in his zone...Jadhav is very one dimensional anyway I already said in current environment Jadhav deserves a run in limited overs.

9 minutes ago, maniac said:

Fine but there have been so many great domestic performers who look like deer in headlights in internationals...so you know in the entire history of cricket how many people have 3 300s? But the result is in front of you.

Sehwag destroyed 150k bowling when it was in his zone...Jadhav is very one dimensional anyway I already said in current environment Jadhav deserves a run in limited overs.

So you are quick to dismiss Jadhav who still averages 46 in internationals, has a strike rate above 110 in internationals ( I am not talking about domestics anymore), that too after playing close to 15 matches against England and Australia who are the only two teams that boats lots of 145 plus bowlers. 

But guess what, you like players like Rayadu who couldn't strike above 75 strike rate after umpteen chances. Your all time favourite Ishant Sharma who averages close to 40 even though he played on greenest pitches dished to us twice in England, twice in Australia, Soutfrican tour and New Zealand. Heck your favorite Rohit barely managed to average in 32 for first 120 Odis and strike close to 78, but guess what, they were great.